SOLVED -- "Failed to start transfer"?
Okay, so now I got a problem I can't seem to fix myself.
Yesterday there was an update for WarRock, but some people couldn't run WarRock anymore because of that. I was one of them, but I re-installed both Gamersfirst LIVE and WarRock, to fix the problem.
Now when I re-installed Gamersfirst LIVE and tried to re-install WarRock aswell, I got another error :

Anyone knows how to solve the error?
Ty,
---> Solved
Yesterday there was an update for WarRock, but some people couldn't run WarRock anymore because of that. I was one of them, but I re-installed both Gamersfirst LIVE and WarRock, to fix the problem.
Now when I re-installed Gamersfirst LIVE and tried to re-install WarRock aswell, I got another error :

Anyone knows how to solve the error?
Ty,
---> Solved


I think I did that the last time I downloded warrock , But I dont remember since I havnt reinstalled warrock for 2 years now 

