"Failed to start transfer"?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
SOLVED -- "Failed to start transfer"?
Okay, so now I got a problem I can't seem to fix myself.

Yesterday there was an update for WarRock, but some people couldn't run WarRock anymore because of that. I was one of them, but I re-installed both Gamersfirst LIVE and WarRock, to fix the problem.

Now when I re-installed Gamersfirst LIVE and tried to re-install WarRock aswell, I got another error :



Anyone knows how to solve the error?

Ty,





---> Solved
Screw gamersfirst. -.- That thing pops up everytime I open up my pc , Once I downloded warrock , I was like forget it , I uninstalled gamersfirst cause I dont really need it , because I already have the game itself
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Screw gamersfirst. -.- That thing pops up everytime I open up my pc , Once I downloded warrock , I was like forget it , I uninstalled gamersfirst cause I dont really need it , because I already have the game itself
So downloading WarRock from an alternative site is okay aswell?

ty,
Quote Originally Posted by Katy- View Post
So downloading WarRock from an alternative site is okay aswell?

ty,
I think that will be good I think I did that the last time I downloded warrock , But I dont remember since I havnt reinstalled warrock for 2 years now
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
I think that will be good I think I did that the last time I downloded warrock , But I dont remember since I havnt reinstalled warrock for 2 years now
haha okay.
Ty once again.





Solved
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
I think that will be good I think I did that the last time I downloded warrock , But I dont remember since I havnt reinstalled warrock for 2 years now
wow 2 years?
No problem :0
That poops up everytime i log in to my PC. But it doesnt matter =D
here reaper reaper ;P (here kitty kitTY)
Never use GamersFirst live, even G1 recommend not to use it.

Dload the client from Bigdownloads and remove G1 live from your system..
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
We need a WarRock help section.
Baby steps

We only just got a Tutorial section, thanks btw
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us