New Mod

PollThe new International Warrock Moderator
33 votes
Posts 1–15 of 96 · Page 1 of 7
New Mod
Time for a new mod

The following people have been recognized by myself as potential moderators

If you're not on the list, then don't get offended

I've been on MPGH long enough to see that these people will do a good successful job

I'm on there too btw *hint* *hint

I was not biased on this decision, so don't pm me with angry shit

The requirements were:

- Daily, active posts
- More than 500 posts
- Helpful
- Were noticed by moi
tom for mod!!!!

Tom ftw

the scores are now
tom-1
braccini8 -1
wr-0
Wr194t would be a good moderator. Very helpful and has many of his/her threads stickied.
i think its a he

or mabey a she iunno
Quote Originally Posted by Hisana View Post
Wr194t would be a good moderator. Very helpful and has many of his/her threads stickied.
I know

He's been recognized as a potential mod for a while now

Figured plenty of people would vote for him
But does anyone know if Wr194t got unbanned yet?
he got banned why did he get banned?
Arunforce told me he was advertising.
oh but i still say tom ftw
Def Bugmenot for mod, here since dec 05
imo tom deserves it..
because he hates nub spammers as much as i do..
even though we both r pretty much spammers..
What about none?
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
What about none?
No mod = More spam

Dave doesn't want htat
I voted Tom because he poons the noob spammerz which is what we need and also he's an active member.

Azza313,
ya!!!!!!!!! tom is winning i hope you win
Posts 1–15 of 96 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?