Custom cursor on form

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Custom cursor on form
Hey guys,
Getting ur custom cursor, its easy!
Just download the ExtCursors.rar
and then just follow this, or the screenshots

VT:Virustotal. MD5: 1647932590025bcaec6a905e503681ba
virscan: ExtCursors.rar MD5:1647932590025bcaec6a905e503681ba - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

1. On toolbox, right click and Choose Items....
2. Wait till its loaded and select .NET framework components
3. just browse the Extcursors.dll and click OK, Now u'll see 2 items added to toolbox, then just simply add those 2 to ur form
4. click on ExtCursor1 and browse ur cursor
5. Click on ur form and go to properties, then search for "Cursor On ExtCursorsLink1 and select your cursor..
And done!
Screenshots:







And done!
ExtCursors.rarattachment deleted · 12 downloads before removal
Needs virus scans or I cannot approve it.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Needs virus scans or I cannot approve it.
endrit approve this... now.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Needs virus scans or I cannot approve it.
Added, forgot that soz xD
Needs one from Virusscan.org as well
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Needs one from Virusscan.org as well
don't make me rage... approve it NOW...
Not until there's one more virus scan broseph
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Not until there's one more virus scan broseph
aaargh... i gonna be angry on
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Not until there's one more virus scan broseph
Well I added the second..
who cares thanks dude!!
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
who cares thanks dude!!
No problem ^^
Thank you for complying

Approved attachment.
Hehehe...Lolland always forgets to approve them .. LOL
My internet lags a lot around the hour I approved it (12:00 am-ish), so I might not approve it sometimes.

It's about the same time of day my brother decides to download 250gb of porn, probably just a coincidence though.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us