TalkingAVA Official Public Hack Version 3.0 *Updated*

PollDo you like the new hack?
179 votes
Posts 1–15 of 315 · Page 1 of 21
AVA Official Public Hack Version 3.0 *Updated*
All Credits Goes to Zulu Again ( I did not make this hack)


AVA Official Grand Opening Public V 3.0 (07/06/2010)



Features:
Chams
Custom Crosshairs
No Recoil
No Spread
Name ESP
Chest Aimbot ( NO VISIBLE CHECKS )
Customizable Aim Key ( LCLICK, RCLICK, LALT, ETC. )






Code:

Hotkeys:
Open the menu - DELETE
Navigate and toggle menu items - ARROW KEYS
Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 8dc31c5e90e072f04e2d76c7172b8fb2 Gen:Trojan.Heur.GZ.Mq4@bq!q7Go Gen:Trojan.Heur.GZ.Mq4@bq!q7Go Gen:Trojan.Heur.GZ.Mq4@bq!q7Go

Virustotal. MD5: 751ca68871ce93aae13403cee81de1d9 Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.CodeInjection.H W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado
Again, I do not know why Virustotal rename .dll and .exe file to the weird name. If you are in doubt, feel free to scan it again!




Problems?
Q: Why do I get the error "Could not find DLL" When I try to run the injector?
A: Because, it couldn't find the DLL file included in the .rar file you downloaded from the site.
This is caused from an Anti-Virus deleting the .dll file to 'protect' your computer.

Q: My Anti-Virus says that the hack is a virus! Should I trust it?
A: 'Trusting it' is up to you, but the viruses you see are called false positives. They will not harm
your precious computer.

Q: I get an error "Could not inject DLL", how do I fix this?
A: First of all, run the injector as ADMIN. If you get this error, try loading the injector to the window that
tells you it is running, and asks you to press OK. Run AVA and wait until you see the AVA loading screen and the
anti-cheat in the top left. Then press OK, and it should inject fine.

Q: What do I use to extract the .rar file?
A: Winrar

Q: The USinjector says "ErrorID*insert number here* and the game doesn't start up. How do I fix this?
A: Use other injector

I did not make this hack. All credits goes to Zulu, Except the Screenshots

Enjoy! & Click Thanks
USAVAPub Version 3.0.rarattachment deleted · 3,491 downloads before removal
Haha, fast update on the makers part. Thanks, I'll be back with the results.

Edit:
Works perfectly, more variety in the case that you can change the aimbot aim key.

Only downside - Less crosshairs.
Glad it works for you
this sheet doesn't work!!! when i run AVA i get some error (server terminated,....) and when AVA starts there's no menu. BS!
Works fine for me, tested 30min ago!

Windows 7 Pro - 64bit
Directx 11
.Net Framework 4
win7 32bit
dir 11
net 4
DOESN'T WORK
sry man thats my first time i use hack in AVA what i type in proces name i must type AVA.exe ?? or what
Quote Originally Posted by Huber1111 View Post
sry man thats my first time i use hack in AVA what i type in proces name i must type AVA.exe ?? or what
yes .
Which injector u using?
I personally use Perx
Process: AVA.exe
Auto Inject
Close After Injection
Choose the .dll
Quote Originally Posted by yard View Post
Which injector u using?
I personally use Perx
Process: AVA.exe
Auto Inject
Close After Injection
Choose the .dll
-.- i know how to inject and yea. still nothink. i should close this?
I was talking to Huber, and why close this? The hack is just released and its working fine
Quote Originally Posted by yard View Post
I was talking to Huber, and why close this? The hack is just released and its working fine
i don't think so. doesn't work
The version 2.0 it gave me blue screen when it crashed ava after like the second game does it crash after a game or so?
It probably just doesn't work for some people. Pretty sure by tomorrow afternoon lots of people will reply if it works or not for them.
Quote Originally Posted by yard View Post
It probably just doesn't work for some people. Pretty sure by tomorrow afternoon lots of people will reply if it works or not for them.
are you from the site where you leeched hacK? so you can TV me so'll see that doesn't work
Posts 1–15 of 315 · Page 1 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?