Nty, I'm pissed off atm cause MW2 VAC banned me for no reason before I even got to play. I just want to renew my m417 sb
Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana Nty, I'm pissed off atm cause MW2 VAC banned me for no reason before I even got to play. I just want to renew my m417 sb tisk tisk tisk. You're a rich kid.
Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana Nty, I'm pissed off atm cause MW2 VAC banned me for no reason before I even got to play. I just want to renew my m417 sb Ahahahahah, owned. Dont worry, I know someone who got VAC banned because he watched a video of a speedhack
Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana Nty, I'm pissed off atm cause MW2 VAC banned me for no reason before I even got to play. I just want to renew my m417 sb VAC detected your CA hacks. :P
Originally Posted by 777Aluseu777 Here what u do, send cash or check to nexon then 2-5 weeks later, wala! U have nx He's an impatient kid.