Buying renewal kits

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Buying renewal kits
I'll buy 20$ worth of them for 24$ /yea

Pm me if you're interested
Jesus, now you're really an NX whore.
stop wasting cash, preserve and be patient.
Nty, I'm pissed off atm cause MW2 VAC banned me for no reason before I even got to play.

I just want to renew my m417 sb
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Nty, I'm pissed off atm cause MW2 VAC banned me for no reason before I even got to play.

I just want to renew my m417 sb
tisk tisk tisk.
You're a rich kid.
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Nty, I'm pissed off atm cause MW2 VAC banned me for no reason before I even got to play.

I just want to renew my m417 sb
Ahahahahah, owned.

Dont worry, I know someone who got VAC banned because he watched a video of a speedhack
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Nty, I'm pissed off atm cause MW2 VAC banned me for no reason before I even got to play.

I just want to renew my m417 sb
VAC detected your CA hacks. :P
Here what u do, send cash or check to nexon then 2-5 weeks later, wala! U have nx
Quote Originally Posted by 777Aluseu777 View Post
Here what u do, send cash or check to nexon then 2-5 weeks later, wala! U have nx
He's an impatient kid.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


He's an impatient kid.
lol a inpatient fat ass kid /
You get VAC banned for watchinf a video of ppl hacking.
No, but somebody I know did...
That'd suck getting a ban for watching videos. Kill cam or youtube
Why can't you buy it yourself?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?