[Release] G36E Textures Mod Pack

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] G36E Textures Mod Pack
I got lazy and made some textures (All self made) and Credits to me ...

CLICK HERE

Screenshots/Videos :

Black & Red G36E :


G36E Camo :



G36E Urban Camo (yes really it is Self made) :


G36E platinum:


Random G36E textures :


Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 7084d5be4520b9453798f8aa843131c7

CLICK HERE
G36E mod pack.rarattachment deleted · 15 downloads before removal
Nice One! The 2nd one is a Muddy Version of G36? :\
Quote Originally Posted by LimeDeluxe View Post
Nice One! The 2nd one is a Muddy Version of G36? :\
Muddy ?
Looks like a pack of shit stucked in an egg carton.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Looks like a pack of shit stucked in an egg carton.
/yea .
Lol at Distinct.
Most of them look nice I only didn't like was the last one o.o
Quote Originally Posted by cooki View Post
Lol at Distinct.
Most of them look nice I only didn't like was the last one o.o
Same / .
Lovely .
no body clicked my link ?
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
no body clicked my link ?
I clicked it, now i'm thinking
Quote Originally Posted by cooki View Post
I clicked it, now i'm thinking
Thinking of what ?
Quote Originally Posted by Ali6 View Post
Thinking of what ?
GTFO name stealer

Quote Originally Posted by cooki View Post
Tossin it at you thats what
? o.o
Why must you do videos?
just take screenshots im lazy to watch these /
Tossin it at you thats what
its decent but not great
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us