[Preview] Custom Scope V2

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Preview] Custom Scope V2
hey guys i just finished a V2 of my scope mod, please tell me what you think


Theres supposed to be a Lense Cap on it but it got cut off
Looks nice, but it should be in discussion.
Looks pretty bad, its all choppy, and uneven. Looks like something Nexon would make.
Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post
Looks pretty bad, its all choppy, and uneven. Looks like something Nexon would make.
I agree >.>....
its just a preview, ill prolly go back ad fix it up, and i thought this was discussion >.<
if it was fixed up would it be worth releasing?
sorry man, but I'd say this is a fail. maybe a 3 or 4 out of 10. IMHO it looks like a slightly edited M107 scope that was darkened. needs more work to make the cut.....
Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
sorry man, but I'd say this is a fail. maybe a 3 or 4 out of 10. IMHO it looks like a slightly edited M107 scope that was darkened. needs more work to make the cut.....
Make it 1 out of 10 then maybe.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Make it 1 out of 10 then maybe.
seriosuly what the fuck is your problem, i havent done shit to you and you treat me like it, gawd
Quote Originally Posted by 777Aluseu777 View Post


seriosuly what the fuck is your problem, i havent done shit to you and you treat me like it, gawd
What? I don't understand, Its just that bad.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


What? I don't understand, Its just that bad.
I know. but you always seem to be putting me down
maybe im just tired i was up all last night
Quote Originally Posted by 777Aluseu777 View Post


I know. but you always seem to be putting me down
maybe im just tired i was up all last night
I put everyone down, I don't have a soul after all.
wanna say i like this you need to clean it up more
I know I kinda rushed through it, if I cleaned it up would it be worth the release?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us