SmilePushToConsole Commands

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
PushToConsole Commands
Well, these are the commands I have found and tested and work 100%, so I will update this post as I find more commands.

Boxes
Code:
PushToConsole("ModelDebug_DrawBoxes 1")
No gun
Code:
PushToConsole("DrawGuns 0")
World Wireframe
Code:
PushToConsole("WireFrame 1")
WireFrame models
Code:
PushToConsole("WireFrameModels 1")
White Walls
Code:
PushToConsole("DrawFlat 0")
Remove Sky
Code:
PushToConsole("DrawSky 0")
Draw Skeletons
Code:
PushToConsole("ModelDebug_DrawSkeletons 1")
Unlock Cursor
Code:
PushToConsole("CursorCenter 1")
No Fog
Code:
PushToConsole("FogEnable 0" )


If your going to use these codes, dont forget to give me credit: D
Could you please tell me how can I find these commands? Please make tut or smthing
Gellin.
He is a CA coder.
Quote Originally Posted by ILoveFatKids View Post
Gellin.
He is a CA coder.
But what gellin? :O

and that's all? there are no more commands? that's nothing usefull ;o there are like 9999x more ocmmands for ca :\
i wouldve left this for the noobs to find out...but i guess good jawb
exactly how does it work ?
Quote Originally Posted by [D]rUg View Post
exactly how does it work ?
u gotta add a base to it in c++ then make it into a .dll bybass maybe required
bypass isn't required for PTC, is it? ;O
Quote Originally Posted by Centurio-X View Post
bypass isn't required for PTC, is it? ;O
not for most these wont
cool. what does unlocking the cursor do?
Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post
cool. what does unlocking the cursor do?
Get the codebase working and you'll find out on your own...

Anyway, I keep getting build errors on the code base...I didn't even have to touch anything, and I was getting these...
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt.MATTHEW2\My Documents\DxDark Items\c++ projects\cfns\main.cpp||In function 'void PushToConsole(char*)':|
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt.MATTHEW2\My Documents\DxDark Items\c++ projects\cfns\main.cpp|56|warning: NULL used in arithmetic|
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt.MATTHEW2\My Documents\DxDark Items\c++ projects\cfns\main.cpp|62|error: 'push' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt.MATTHEW2\My Documents\DxDark Items\c++ projects\cfns\main.cpp|62|error: expected ';' before 'szVal'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt.MATTHEW2\My Documents\DxDark Items\c++ projects\cfns\main.cpp|63|error: 'call' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt.MATTHEW2\My Documents\DxDark Items\c++ projects\cfns\main.cpp|63|error: expected ';' before 'CONoff'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt.MATTHEW2\My Documents\DxDark Items\c++ projects\cfns\main.cpp|64|error: 'add' was not declared in this scope|
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt.MATTHEW2\My Documents\DxDark Items\c++ projects\cfns\main.cpp|64|error: expected ';' before 'esp'|
C:\Documents and Settings\Matt.MATTHEW2\My Documents\DxDark Items\c++ projects\cfns\main.cpp|59|warning: unused variable 'CONoff'|
You need create a new project => win32 project => dll => empty project.
Quote Originally Posted by OverDrivejt View Post
crossfire base have a little bugs in function pushtoconsole
I don't quite understand what you mean...did you guys leave in errors so that people would have to figure out what to do on their own?
Quote Originally Posted by ClamPie View Post
I don't quite understand what you mean...did you guys leave in errors so that people would have to figure out what to do on their own?
You need create a new project => win32 project => dll => empty project.
Hmm, looks great! But can you use CN base to use the PTC commands?
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us