SmilePushToConsole Commands

Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by OverDrivejt View Post
You need create a new project => win32 project => dll => empty project.
Like I said, Im not using anything made by Windows...I'm using Code::Blocks
They don't do things the same way at all...

The best I can get to it FILE > NEW > FILE... > Dynamic Link Library. Then the main.cpp file is filled with this...

[php]
#include "main.h"

// a sample exported function
void DLL_EXPORT SomeFunction(const LPCSTR sometext)
{
MessageBoxA(0, sometext, "DLL Message", MB_OK | MB_ICONINFORMATION);
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hinstDLL, DWORD fdwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
switch (fdwReason)
{
case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
// attach to process
// return FALSE to fail DLL load
break;

case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
// detach from process
break;

case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH:
// attach to thread
break;

case DLL_THREAD_DETACH:
// detach from thread
break;
}
return TRUE; // succesful
}
[/php]

I'm going to assume that I should remove all that junk, but I'll STILL get that compile error because something is wrong with the code...
Well, I figured out that _asm is NOT a C++ keyword...it's asm.

Now I have to fix the rest of it...

[edit] those {}'s were wrong...were supposed to be ()'s...

NOW, I'm getting "expected sting-literal before 'push'"...

Fixed all of those (damn this is fun! ), but now U have some weird error saying "C:\DOCUME~1\MATT~1.MAT\LOCALS~1\Temp\ccwTcpkL.s|3 4|Error: too many memory references for `add'|"...
I know someone already asked but what does unlocking the cursor do? does it just automatically put it at center when you stop moving the mouse? or does it move around the screen without the camera rotating?
Quote Originally Posted by J0shin707 View Post
I know someone already asked but what does unlocking the cursor do? does it just automatically put it at center when you stop moving the mouse? or does it move around the screen without the camera rotating?
I think it's the 3nd thing you suggested...making it pointless to use in game.
I do not understand where should I put it.
I have to do with VB? I do open new vb project, class library
and after I put in here? There is a guide explaining how to do to put these codes?
hey thanks for sharing!
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
hey thanks for sharing!
Your welcome
Dear OverDrivejt, share something new or usefull not the same thing that can be easily found in Blood's source code. Pushtoconsole commands like NoFog or Unlock Cursor are useless btw.
Quote Originally Posted by Geostigma View Post
Dear OverDrivejt, share something new or usefull not the same thing that can be easily found in Blood's source code. Pushtoconsole commands like NoFog or Unlock Cursor are useless btw.
some of these arent in bloods
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


some of these arent in bloods
Not only that, it's not like blood MADE these things either...Smilegate uses them for development...

Oh, I added this to the code base today...^~^



Thanks to OverDrive for the help!~ (I need to use VC++, not Code::Blocks to compile...and I had already fixed all the errors myself...^~^)
I'm so proud of myself...^~^
Isn't fog used to make flash bangs and smoke nades? If so, you could make an anti for them with the nofog command.
Can u help me. im very new at coding. i added white walls. i compiled. everything went great but it sais '_asm' undeclared (first use this function) im using dev-C++
Quote Originally Posted by Dread929 View Post
Can u help me. im very new at coding. i added white walls. i compiled. everything went great but it sais '_asm' undeclared (first use this function) im using dev-C++
I answered in the other thread you asked in.
Oh alright tysm
Anyway (back on topic), where the heck did you guys find the debug playerbox stuff, because I looked in that entire damn file (ugh) and I didn't see jack squat...

All I ever found was the "FogEnable" and "Cursor" stuff all over the place...
Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us