SmilePushToConsole Commands

Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by kamilskala12 View Post
where paste codes?
And this is why I'm not telling...because you don't even have the slightest clue of what to do with it...giving it to you wouldn't be of any use.
Quote Originally Posted by kamilskala12 View Post
where paste codes?
Ur just an asshole. Hit the books before u ask stupid questions.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post


Ur just an asshole. Hit the books before u ask stupid questions.
The funny thing about that is the reason why I fixed the code was BECAUSE I had a C++ book open at the time! /me
Quote Originally Posted by kamilskala12 View Post
where paste codes?
Read around a little please..
orthoOn 0 //works
CullWorldTree 0
numconsolelines 0
BindIP 0
LightMap 0 //works
LightModels 0 //works
OptimizeSurfaces 0

GL
Quote Originally Posted by lauwy View Post
orthoOn 0 //works
CullWorldTree 0
numconsolelines 0
BindIP 0
LightMap 0 //works
LightModels 0 //works
OptimizeSurfaces 0

GL
Yes, I have this codes, but I do not know most of these codes.

I tested LightMap and LightModels work, but I dont like it.
OptimizeSurfaces work too, is as a fullbright.
[LightMap and LightModels]

If you go to GM lab, and go to a. There you see a lot of light.
If you change one of they's values then the light effect changes.

Hmm, then I can use OptimizeSurfaces for my aimbot (a)




Quote Originally Posted by haloistaken100 View Post
Lauwy whats orthoOn?
If you start the game and go in a game, then every thing gets tiny.
But the problem is if you put it on befor you go in a game, then you see the menu very small when you are in a game.

So I don't know what it is.
whats the point of white walls??
Quote Originally Posted by grk2meet View Post
whats the point of white walls??
Well, it's not a VIP feature, looks cool, and useless!
Woot Awesome Thx man ur best!
if i code with white walls xtrap detect them... omg..
Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us