[SOLVED] "Image File Corrupt"

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] "Image File Corrupt"
I seem to keep getting this with all modded gun textures besides the "Ace666 X-Pack". Any help?
Quote Originally Posted by TrackingDown View Post
I seem to keep getting this with all modded gun textures besides the "Ace666 X-Pack". Any help?
Well you seem to be doing something wrong lol. works fine for meh
You might not be doing it properly. Open the CORRECT .iwd file with WinRAR or 7-Zip and then drag the modded one inside.

Example - If one of the textures said to replace the .iwd in iw_07.iwd, you open iw_07.iwd with WinRAR or 7-Zip and drag the modded .iwd NOT the folder.
Check if you have everything in the correct maps.
Put back your backups, and try again.
Dont have backups? gl on redownloading/reinstalling the game.

/marked as solved
Okay, so I find the my modded .iwd. I put back in the backup's and save it. I get out the modded .iwi skin and add and replace it with the original. I update the .iwd when WinRAR asks me if I want to. I drag my .iwd file into the folder with the modded iw_07.iwd and backup. I place it over it and move and replace it. I managed to get one skin to work, but some other skins do not.
Quote Originally Posted by TrackingDown View Post
Okay, so I find the my modded .iwd. I put back in the backup's and save it. I get out the modded .iwi skin and add and replace it with the original. I update the .iwd when WinRAR asks me if I want to. I drag my .iwd file into the folder with the modded iw_07.iwd and backup. I place it over it and move and replace it. I managed to get one skin to work, but some other skins do not.
Then other skins belong to other folders. Like for example scopes go into iw_0 shit i forgot lol but you get the idea
Quote Originally Posted by Disco // View Post
Then other skins belong to other folders. Like for example scopes go into iw_0 shit i forgot lol but you get the idea
See, that's just the thing. This pack, when opening the gun skin, tells you what .iwd folder they are supposed to go into before opening the .iwi. I even check the files in the folder before changing them, and they are the exact same.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us