Do you hate Jetamay.

PollDo you hate Jetamay?
176 votes
Posts 1–15 of 176 · Page 1 of 12
Do you hate Jetamay.
I don't know why so many people hate me. Post your reasons here so I can try to improve. You must have 700+ posts to participate.
With a passion
Homo.
An Hero.
******.
Complainer.
fuck i dont have enough post

but anyways i think ur cool and shit
we dont hate you =/
they just hate me ...
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
Racist.
Last I checked, Dirty Taco Mexicans weren't aloud in this poll. You know, the whole Mexican thing was a joke, and the fact that you took it seriously, and started a big flame war about it. Only make you look like an idiot.
No, I don't hate you, but I don't dislike you either, your positive on my list, but I don't see why people bitch about you, there are HELLA worse people on this forum that are fucking annoying as shit.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Last I checked, Dirty Taco Mexicans weren't aloud in this poll. You know, the whole Mexican thing was a joke, and the fact that you took it seriously, and started a big flame war about it. Only make you look like an idiot.
Your the one that started it with all your bitching about your French teacher.
This forum isn't a diary you fucking idiot so keep your crap to your self.
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
Your the one that started it with all your bitching about your French teacher.
This forum isn't a diary you fucking idiot so keep your crap to your self.
You my young Mexican sir, need to learn to drop it. Get over it. Please get off my thread before you create yet another flame war. If you have some stuck-up comment to this post. I'm not reading it, and you will be ignored throughout the whole thread. Mexicans these days..
i dont give a shit!
I fucking hate you with a passion, I feel like you're trying to master the arts of an heroing, but you'll probably be a failure your whole life, never being able to achieve the simple status of an hero
Quote Originally Posted by condor01 View Post
i dont give a shit!
This is the exact reason why I put 700+ posts. You don't give a shit because your not active enough.
Posts 1–15 of 176 · Page 1 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us