Guess what?
I've got two accounts I'll be giving away for free :3
I WILL NOT be posting these publicly, because all that'll happen is it'll be wiped.
One has:
Bronze Premium - 63 Days
Mp7a1_Gold - 33 Days
M60_Gold - 34 Days
Dual_Scorps_Gold - 39 Days
TMP9 - 9 Days
England Famas - 4 Days
CX4STORM - 3 Days
PSG_1 - 3 Days
More....
The other:
XM8 - 26 Days
M-60 - RETAIL!
You MUST give me 3 GOOD REASONS why you want one. If your reasons aren't good enough or are just being stupid, it's a no.
I'll pick from the best people.
You can post your reasons here, i'll be on this page for a while, so these might go quick. I'll PM you with the account details, and say who got them when i decide.
also, thank me
I WILL NOT be posting these publicly, because all that'll happen is it'll be wiped.
One has:
Bronze Premium - 63 Days
Mp7a1_Gold - 33 Days
M60_Gold - 34 Days
Dual_Scorps_Gold - 39 Days
TMP9 - 9 Days
England Famas - 4 Days
CX4STORM - 3 Days
PSG_1 - 3 Days
More....
The other:
XM8 - 26 Days
M-60 - RETAIL!
You MUST give me 3 GOOD REASONS why you want one. If your reasons aren't good enough or are just being stupid, it's a no.
I'll pick from the best people.
You can post your reasons here, i'll be on this page for a while, so these might go quick. I'll PM you with the account details, and say who got them when i decide.
also, thank me





