Injection Problems

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Injection Problems
When I try to inject a hack I just DC when CA EU fully loaded... What to do?

I got Win7 and 64bit what to do? /
Quote Originally Posted by Anttemannen View Post
When I try to inject a hack I just DC when CA EU fully loaded... What to do?

I got Win7 and 64bit what to do? /
what injector do you use?
Try other hack .
Or call keyboard cat .
Make sure to put ure injector to close after injection .
and Make sure u dont use an detected hack .
AirDrop Inject and I always close the injector after injecting O_o
But do u close it ur self or does it close itself ?
It closes by itself.
Quote Originally Posted by Anttemannen View Post
It closes by itself.
Then just wait for a hack that works for u untill then play legit .
But I try using hack that they say works for win7 / 64bit it doesent and other people says "thankyou very nice script works nice" etc... :S
Yh hacks dont work for me too... i tryed all injectors... including perx wich worked 1 hack (now patched). On airdrop injector i make it to close for itself and i go in game and the hack wont work '-' (evry hack [including hacks posted on that day])
Quote Originally Posted by APVSA View Post
Yh hacks dont work for me too... i tryed all injectors... including perx wich worked 1 hack (now patched). On airdrop injector i make it to close for itself and i go in game and the hack wont work '-' (evry hack [including hacks posted on that day])
I know right
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us