ArrowProblem With Load Mods

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Problem With Load Mods
Hi every one
I want to use Zombie Mod For MW2 in AlterIWNet 1.3.37a
I Download A Zombie Mod and I Open It With LoaderX Mod Loader ...
When I Go To Game And Host a Game When The map Start AlterIWNet close and show me send report...
Plz Ask me How Can ...
thx
Quote Originally Posted by newboys20 View Post
Hi every one
I want to use Zombie Mod For MW2 in AlterIWNet 1.3.37a
I Download A Zombie Mod and I Open It With LoaderX Mod Loader ...
When I Go To Game And Host a Game When The map Start AlterIWNet close and show me send report...
Plz Ask me How Can ...
thx
loaderX doesnt work for Alteriwnet net
Here follow what I say!
Download what I have attached at the bottom and follow these steps!
Once downloaded place the mods file into you're mw2 folder.
To activate which mod you want get the command from the aIW Mod Pack.txt file and paste it in you're console then hit enter (Do this while in lobby!).
:Virus Scans:
Jotti's Malware Scanⓘ
(Could only get one because of too many files in it...)
Enjoy!
Quote Originally Posted by shahin7777 View Post
Here follow what I say!
Download what I have attached at the bottom and follow these steps!
Once downloaded place the mods file into you're mw2 folder.
To activate which mod you want get the command from the aIW Mod Pack.txt file and paste it in you're console then hit enter (Do this while in lobby!).
:Virus Scans:
Jotti's Malware Scan
(Could only get one because of too many files in it...)
Enjoy!
use virustotal
download link does not work
Quote Originally Posted by newboys20 View Post
download link does not work
How many people can't read It says "Attachments Pending Approval"
Which basically means wait..

BTW


Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
use virustotal
Isn't this Spamming the Smilies?
PLZ give me a download link
Quote Originally Posted by rathynia View Post
How many people can't read It says "Attachments Pending Approval"
Which basically means wait..

BTW




Isn't this Spamming the Smilies?
no im not spam anything!

Quote Originally Posted by newboys20 View Post
PLZ give me a download link
the attachment is not there probably a minion deleted it
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us