AngryCannot connect to server...

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Cannot connect to server...
Hey guys,

I've had this error for a while and I reinstalled the game and everything and it still doesn't go away!!!

I know that the server isn't under maintenance because I checked all the forums and all and there was nothing??

Anyone know how to fix this???
hmm do you have xfire if you do turn it off
Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
hmm do you have xfire if you do turn it off
I don't really use Xfire...
try restarting your whole computer .
Quote Originally Posted by -Simply-Own- View Post
try restarting your whole computer .
Done that more than 10 times and I've had this error for about a month...
Quote Originally Posted by shahin7777 View Post


Done that more than 10 times and I've had this error for about a month...
well i got nothing else to say .
Don't reinstall! Make sure your Firewall/AV is not blocking Engine.exe
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
Don't reinstall! Make sure your Firewall/AV is not blocking Engine.exe
I disabled all my firewalls/anti viruses and still nothing...
try these things-

1.re-install CA
2.Make sure u have a secure connection
3.try it

thank me if i helped
Quote Originally Posted by Wilds View Post
try these things-

1.re-install CA
2.Make sure u have a secure connection
3.try it

thank me if i helped
Did that 10 times too...
not sure if this helps with ca.. but check to see if ur running multiple network adapters...if you are turn one off... used to confuse my mw2..
Quote Originally Posted by woody48420 View Post
not sure if this helps with ca.. but check to see if ur running multiple network adapters...if you are turn one off... used to confuse my mw2..
I've done everything that I could think of...
Nothing works....
Quote Originally Posted by shahin7777 View Post


I've done everything that I could think of...
Nothing works....
Umm trying make a new account on CA's site cause one time I got banned on a account and it said couldnt connect to server if that doesnt help then Second Guess would be AV/Firewall or something blocking CA from connecting to the internet, If none works try changing you Mac Address or your IP if you have a Dynamic one maybe they blocked your IP or something :/ Thank me if I helped
if that dosnt work... make sure windows defender is stoppin the engine.exe..
that program is evil....
Quote Originally Posted by Deco View Post
Umm trying make a new account on CA's site cause one time I got banned on a account and it said couldnt connect to server if that doesnt help then Second Guess would be AV/Firewall or something blocking CA from connecting to the internet, If none works try changing you Mac Address or your IP if you have a Dynamic one maybe they blocked your IP or something :/ Thank me if I helped
I know i'm not banned because I never used hacks.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?