[Help]Visual Basic Hacks.

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
[Help]Visual Basic Hacks.
Hey..

I make nice hacks in C++, but i want to convert to VB.

it created a C++ Dll that i exported the functions that cannot be done in VB someone told me VB don't do Assembly(ASM).

I know VB is not fast as C++ and all that stuff, but non of them even know how i am doing it.

I wanted to know is there is a way for me to Hook my application to a Game.

NB: i am not good at API hook.
? I am not sure I understand the question? Convert C++ code to VB? Most likely not going to happen, there are some things we can convert, and others (usually unmanaged) we cannot convert. But I really don't think I have a true understanding of your question here.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
? I am not sure I understand the question? Convert C++ code to VB? Most likely not going to happen, there are some things we can convert, and others (usually unmanaged) we cannot convert. But I really don't think I have a true understanding of your question here.
U really did not understand the question.

I was able to make a C++ DLL that export the ASM functions I need and call it in VB.

The Question is Can i get help with API Hooking that allows me to hook the game.


VB is come what unlimited to C++ but my brain can only remember some things.
So like, a basic d3d into vb?
No.. He wants to be able to activate hacks in any random game using a form outside the game.. Kinda like what External Hacks use (Like for MW2)
If you make hacks in c++ and want them in vb your retarded-.-
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT THAT?
Quote Originally Posted by SPittn_Blood View Post
If you make hacks in c++ and want them in vb your retarded-.-
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT THAT?
What's your deal man? It's up to him if he wants to try and make hacks in VB so calling people retarded when you don't understand their reasons is just childish.

Advantages of VB hacks.

Easier UI
External
....etc
Quote Originally Posted by qddW$#%^jtyjtyj View Post
This would be possible.

Someday i was creating a menu in c++

And i was wathcing crap tutorials on youtube how to draw stupid boxes
and i got enough. So i tryed to download a converter.
Converted the menu base into VB code
and finally i maked a menu.

The Menu is in my sig.
Actually its all directx wich unlocks cursor
OK D3D menus is a bit far.. how about just. starting with hotkeys.


Quote Originally Posted by SPittn_Blood View Post
If you make hacks in c++ and want them in vb your retarded-.-
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT THAT?
are u really a coder?.. C++ might have everything. But it is not easy for everyone.
People think VB is easier and their is no VB base for hack. (OF WHICH I KNO OF)
Agree with J-deezy, Watch the flames and trolls.
This would be possible.

Someday i was creating a menu in c++

And i was wathcing crap tutorials on youtube how to draw stupid boxes
and i got enough. So i tryed to download a converter.
Converted the menu base into VB code
and finally i maked a menu.

The Menu is in my sig.
Actually its all directx wich unlocks cursor
I like the idea of making hacks for vb so its not all about c++
I did a .dll to easily:

  • WriteMemory
  • WriteMemoryPointer
  • WriteFloat
  • WriteFloatPointer
  • ReadMemory
  • ReadMemoryPointer
  • ReadFloat
  • ReadFloatPointer
  • Nop
  • Inject(unreleased version)
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
I did a .dll to easily:

  • WriteMemory
  • WriteMemoryPointer
  • WriteFloat
  • WriteFloatPointer
  • ReadMemory
  • ReadMemoryPointer
  • ReadFloat
  • ReadFloatPointer
  • Nop
  • Inject(unreleased version)
what this got to do with the topic?
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


what this got to do with the topic?
Foundations of memory hacking?
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Foundations of memory hacking?
No it dontt. he is just showing what he made. I already have NOP, PushToConsole and IsGameReadyFunction.

any memory function i need i can make. but thats all the functions i need now.

(I AM IN EXPRESS GATE (utility for my Asus board. My Windows need Repairing ) )
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?