[Help]Visual Basic Hacks.

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post

No it dontt. he is just showing what he made. I already have NOP, PushToConsole and IsGameReadyFunction.

any memory function i need i can make. but thats all the functions i need now.

(I AM IN EXPRESS GATE (utility for my Asus board. My Windows need Repairing ) )
No, if you pay attention and read he said he's already made a nice little easily referenced .dll that you can integrate into your VB project and call as a new class to use all those functions he posted. It's purely VB so no need for gay little C++ wraps.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


No, if you pay attention and read he said he's already made a nice little easily referenced .dll that you can integrate into your VB project and call as a new class to use all those functions he posted. It's purely VB so no need for gay little C++ wraps.
How does this help me with Hooking?.. I want to attach to the profile. I dont have a DLL.. i am using a Form.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


How does this help me with Hooking?.. I want to attach to the profile. I dont have a DLL.. i am using a Form.
Maybe you should learn VB then -.-

I never said it would help with hooking, but you can memory hack with Blubb's dll as a reference.

If you don't know the use of a referenced .dll...
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Maybe you should learn VB then -.-

I never said it would help with hooking, but you can memory hack with Blubb's dll as a reference.

If you don't know the use of a referenced .dll...
ARE U SLOW>.. THE TOPIC IS API HOOKING!.. not memory hack...............

I already have all the memory hacks i want... IN A REFRENCED DLL!!!.... how u think i got the ASM functions in VB.


people need to learn to shut up
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post

ARE U SLOW>.. THE TOPIC IS API HOOKING!.. not memory hack...............

I already have all the memory hacks i want... IN A REFRENCED DLL!!!.... how u think i got the ASM functions in VB.


people need to learn to shut up
Okay dude I've had just about enough of you talking out your ass and pretending like you're better than everyone. Blubb tried to make a helpful post regarding a way to write process memory easily using only VB functions, and so you flame him. I then explain what it is and how it would be useful and you tell me to shutup because I'm not spoonfeeding you an API hook. Well, I've had enough trying to help ungrateful little shits. Peace.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Okay dude I've had just about enough of you talking out your ass and pretending like you're better than everyone. Blubb tried to make a helpful post regarding a way to write process memory easily using only VB functions, and so you flame him. I then explain what it is and how it would be useful and you tell me to shutup because I'm not spoonfeeding you an API hook. Well, I've had enough trying to help ungrateful little shits. Peace.
Hmm when did I flame him? all i asked was what does it have to do with the topic.. if he could explain that one of those would be useful in my API hooking I will understand. I just asked a simple question

But a fake coder found someone who u THINK knows nothing about VB.net.

Visual Basic is my Second programming language and unlike you i didnt learn it from copyin and pasting people codes. I learn on my own for everything in a book.

Red Dragon was just what i did on the book, I just tested in Red Dragon and posted it which is why i only did listviews so late.

STOP TRYING TO BE COOL AND REALLY DO SOMETHING OF VALUE AND STOP BEING BLUBB FLAME BITCH HE CAN DO THAT HIM SELF HE DONT NEED U TO DO IT..

BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY UR STILL A LITTLE COPY AND PASTER LOOKING FOR THE EASY WAY OUT.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


Hmm when did I flame him? all i asked was what does it have to do with the topic.. if he could explain that one of those would be useful in my API hooking I will understand. I just asked a simple question

But a fake coder found someone who u THINK knows nothing about VB.net.

Visual Basic is my Second programming language and unlike you i didnt learn it from copyin and pasting people codes. I learn on my own for everything in a book.

Red Dragon was just what i did on the book, I just tested in Red Dragon and posted it which is why i only did listviews so late.

STOP TRYING TO BE COOL AND REALLY DO SOMETHING OF VALUE AND STOP BEING BLUBB FLAME BITCH HE CAN DO THAT HIM SELF HE DONT NEED U TO DO IT..

BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY UR STILL A LITTLE COPY AND PASTER LOOKING FOR THE EASY WAY OUT.
Oh, I'm a copy and paster looking for an easy way out, lol

I'm Kevin's friend and so naturally I'm going to stand up for him if he's not here.

I never said you know nothing of VB.NET, but when I said "Blubb made an easily referenced .dll for memory hacking", you replied with:

Quote Originally Posted by topblast
I dont have a DLL.. i am using a Form.
Naturally I'm going to be like wtf are you even talking about. I said if you're trying to hook an API with VB.NET and you don't even know how to reference a .dll "" but turns out you do, so therefore you counteracted what I said. You might have just strolled into the section and think you run the place, but you don't, If you'd been here for a while you'd know that I DO help people in the section who are having problems.

Oh and as for learning everything by copying and pasting, you C+P'd CA bases to learn off so that makes you shit by your own omission. Also, I don't learn by copy and pasting, I teach myself and if I don't understand a concept I'll go online and read documentation on it until I understand it, but I don't need to explain myself to you anyway, I know I don't C+P and most of the people in this section know I don't so at the end of the day I don't really give a flying fuck what some pre-pubescent little shit thinks about me.

Whatever dude.
Fuck off with the flaming you cunts, this is a forum of helping and learning.

NextGen'll ban you both if he sees more of your flames, I'm sure.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Fuck off with the flaming you cunts, this is a forum of helping and learning.

NextGen'll ban you both if he sees more of your flames, I'm sure.
Yes he would and I deserve it, but I'm glad I got that off my chest regardless.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Oh, I'm a copy and paster looking for an easy way out, lol

I'm Kevin's friend and so naturally I'm going to stand up for him if he's not here.

I never said you know nothing of VB.NET, but when I said "Blubb made an easily referenced .dll for memory hacking", you replied with:



Naturally I'm going to be like wtf are you even talking about. I said if you're trying to hook an API with VB.NET and you don't even know how to reference a .dll "" but turns out you do, so therefore you counteracted what I said. You might have just strolled into the section and think you run the place, but you don't, If you'd been here for a while you'd know that I DO help people in the section who are having problems.

Oh and as for learning everything by copying and pasting, you C+P'd CA bases to learn off so that makes you shit by your own omission. Also, I don't learn by copy and pasting, I teach myself and if I don't understand a concept I'll go online and read documentation on it until I understand it, but I don't need to explain myself to you anyway, I know I don't C+P and most of the people in this section know I don't so at the end of the day I don't really give a flying fuck what some pre-pubescent little shit thinks about me.

Whatever dude.
where did i c&p my last menu. TABS, Sliders and shit.. i kno u cant C&P THAT.

Hmm first one to get the latest Hans base(on the site) to work with CA while using DEFAULT FONT and not converting to ID3DXFONT(u kno what that is right).

Ohh i am just a noob who leeches things people dont have...

COLOR CHAMS and COLOR PICKER(now who haves that)

I was the first to get gellins base with groups(all alone)

to get gellins base work with different words instead on Numbers and just On and OFF ( THE FIRST)

I am just a leecher stealing things people dont have.


Ur not worth it. a coder flaming a wanna beeeee
these things have been happening for years.

THE REASON I STOP MAKING HACKS BECAUSE THERE TO MUCH WANNA BEEES.. I STARTED MAKING GAMES AND STUFF.. SOMETHING U CANT EVEN THINK A BOUT DOING>>......


(THIS IS MY LAST FLAME TO U.. GO GET PUSSY R SOMETHING)


Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Fuck off with the flaming you cunts, this is a forum of helping and learning.

NextGen'll ban you both if he sees more of your flames, I'm sure.

-.- I was looking for a reason to why he posted it. I did not want to flame him but it is just a ban not like if i need this site to live... I just want to complete this base.
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


where did i c&p my last menu. TABS, Sliders and shit.. i kno u cant C&P THAT.

Hmm first one to get the latest Hans base(on the site) to work with CA while using DEFAULT FONT and not converting to ID3DXFONT(u kno what that is right).

Ohh i am just a noob who leeches things people dont have...

COLOR CHAMS and COLOR PICKER(now who haves that)

I was the first to get gellins base with groups(all alone)

to get gellins base work with different words instead on Numbers and just On and OFF ( THE FIRST)

I am just a leecher stealing things people dont have.


Ur not worth it. a coder flaming a wanna beeeee
these things have been happening for years.

THE REASON I STOP MAKING HACKS BECAUSE THERE TO MUCH WANNA BEEES.. I STARTED MAKING GAMES AND STUFF.. SOMETHING U CANT EVEN THINK A BOUT DOING>>......


(THIS IS MY LAST FLAME TO U.. GO GET PUSSY R SOMETHING)





-.- I was looking for a reason to why he posted it. I did not want to flame him but it is just a ban not like if i need this site to live... I just want to complete this base.
Lol, learn to read mate. You said I "C+Ped" to learn, so let me point out a few lines for you here buddy:

Quote Originally Posted by topblast
Hmm first one to get the latest Hans base(on the site) to work with CA while using DEFAULT FONT and not converting to ID3DXFONT(u kno what that is right).
Hmmm, hans's base...not topblast's base. Okay moving on:

Quote Originally Posted by topblast
I was the first to get gellins base with groups(all alone)
Hmm, Gellin's base this time....not topblast's. Next!

Quote Originally Posted by topblast
to get gellins base work with different words instead on Numbers and just On and OFF ( THE FIRST)
Ahh again, not you.

Quote Originally Posted by topblast
TABS, Sliders and shit.. i kno u cant C&P THAT
Seal released a sliders and tab class in the source section

And structure your argument better pl0x. You said I learned by C+Ping, by your OWN argument you're guilty of that as well! (Note: I did not say you were shit just then, I said you learned by C+Ping other bases, there's a difference) and seeing as for some reason you think that makes me "shit" at coding (even though I don't C+P to learn), then you are guilty of it is as well. You said it, not me.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Fuck off with the flaming you cunts, this is a forum of helping and learning.

NextGen'll ban you both if he sees more of your flames, I'm sure.
You obviously did not read his post guys.

You cannot win a flame war against Jason. If you flame him, you indirectly flame me & hassan

/requests close
Just use CopyMemory to move the bytes appropriate to create a jump instruction to the start of the function you're hooking and write the return instruction in allocated memory space you're jumping to.

Functions needed:
VirtualAlloc
CopyMemory

Jump instruction:
size - 5 bytes
jump operation code - 0xE9
4 preceding bytes - length of the jump ( (allocated mem address - function address) - 5 )

Don't forget to save the original function before hooking it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Lol, learn to read mate. You said I "C+Ped" to learn, so let me point out a few lines for you here buddy:



Hmmm, hans's base...not topblast's base. Okay moving on:



Hmm, Gellin's base this time....not topblast's. Next!



Ahh again, not you.



Seal released a sliders and tab class in the source section

And structure your argument better pl0x. You said I learned by C+Ping, by your OWN argument you're guilty of that as well! (Note: I did not say you were shit just then, I said you learned by C+Ping other bases, there's a difference) and seeing as for some reason you think that makes me "shit" at coding (even though I don't C+P to learn), then you are guilty of it is as well. You said it, not me.
I HAD ALL OF THOSE BEFORE SEAL RELEASE THOSE... noob. AND I RELEASE MY OWN BASE.

and i have one i made 100% on my own but i int releasing it.


I can give u my Slider and Tabs.... and Seal got tabs AFTER ME, remember FIRST!! PUBLIC... u can ask matypatty

i started making all of those when he said he have an aimbot(he didnt have one). and i was competing against him, when he said he had those i was kinda jealous and started using my brain(as i am good at math and calculation), I was able to make tabs on my own, Color Aimbot, Color picker and D3D sliders... when u can make those on ur own tell me.

and if u can find any of those PUBLIC i will like to kno and i will let a REAL coder compare it to my base to see who is really shitting
topblast stop it... if you are that good why are you even discussing this? Good for you that you are a pro... now you should stop it.
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?