[Help]Visual Basic Hacks.

Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3
WHY ALL THE NON CODERS EFFECT ME.

YOU, CORYSTER, SIMMY ... ALL OF THEM ARE FOLLOWING ME.

You and ur friends can all go an READ A REAL CODING BOOK...

like i have. I read a Book, and my Mathematics Lesson teacher is a computer engineer who also helps me with problems i am having.

Name one VB book u read.


Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
topblast stop it... if you are that good why are you even discussing this? Good for you that you are a pro... now you should stop it.
i cant.. these guys always ask me for help, ask for source codes, ALL THOSE STUFF THEIR ASK FOR ON MSN.

WHEN I SAY SO.. THEIR ALL FLAME ME... COME ON MPGH and talk a LOT OF SHIT.... BECAUSE THERE CAN MAKE THEIR OWN FUCKING HACKS>.. I AM SICK OF IT... I STOP MAKING MY HACKS AND STILL THESE MOTHER FUCKERS STILL BEGGING FOR MY FUCKING HELP..

ALL THOSE WHO ARE FOR MY SOURCE CODE>>.. CAN ALL JUST FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF


THIS IS ONLY TODAY

Code:
(05:28:03 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: hey who is this
(05:28:09 PM) Rashawn: Topblast
(05:28:11 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: Oh
(05:28:12 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: hey
(05:28:13 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: :D
(05:28:33 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: do you have the Class's for the Real Enemy Pointer ? i just want to test out the OPK with the EPP
(05:28:55 PM) Topblast: no


.

I understand if ur asking for help. But if u want me to give u my WHOLE CODE... that is going over the limit.. my base is my base.. i will help u with things.. but i have my own coding to do also
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
WHY ALL THE NON CODERS EFFECT ME.

YOU, CORYSTER, SIMMY ... ALL OF THEM ARE FOLLOWING ME.

You and ur friends can all go an READ A REAL CODING BOOK...

like i have. I read a Book, and my Mathematics Lesson teacher is a computer engineer who also helps me with problems i am having.

Name one VB book u read.




i cant.. these guys always ask me for help, ask for source codes, ALL THOSE STUFF THEIR ASK FOR ON MSN.

WHEN I SAY SO.. THEIR ALL FLAME ME... COME ON MPGH and talk a LOT OF SHIT.... BECAUSE THERE CAN MAKE THEIR OWN FUCKING HACKS>.. I AM SICK OF IT... I STOP MAKING MY HACKS AND STILL THESE MOTHER FUCKERS STILL BEGGING FOR MY FUCKING HELP..

ALL THOSE WHO ARE FOR MY SOURCE CODE>>.. CAN ALL JUST FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF


THIS IS ONLY TODAY

Code:
(05:28:03 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: hey who is this
(05:28:09 PM) Rashawn: Topblast
(05:28:11 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: Oh
(05:28:12 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: hey
(05:28:13 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: :D
(05:28:33 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: do you have the Class's for the Real Enemy Pointer ? i just want to test out the OPK with the EPP
(05:28:55 PM) Topblast: no


.

I understand if ur asking for help. But if u want me to give u my WHOLE CODE... that is going over the limit.. my base is my base.. i will help u with things.. but i have my own coding to do also
No point in keeping a base secret, it's not like there aren't others out there, plus it gets you absolutely no where in life.

Might as well post it or drop the argument.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
No point in keeping a base secret, it's not like there aren't others out there, plus it gets you absolutely no where in life.

Might as well post it or drop the argument.

you kno what... ur right. it is out of date anyway.. i will post it when ever i get windows back up.

i will just remove all the ads


void how about u download it and remove all the ads... i dont really want to wait that long

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...ming-soon.html

WHO WANNA BET ME THAT EVEN AFTER I POST IT I WILL STILL GET ASK FOR HELP

(it was this hack)http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...thing-new.html
Well, this thread has derailed and failed.

/close.
Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us