HGH Mod
READ FULL POST BEFORE REPLYING! Thanks <3





In Rage Mod
New Crosshairs
New Menu
New HUD
New "Win" colors (Green & yellow boxes when you win a round are now white & grey)
New Muzzle Flash & Trace (Red, Orange-ish Red, Orange) << Looks AWESOME!
Things to fix before release
Add guide where to copy & paste files..
Premium chrosshairs
Change the icons for GamersFirst & Dream Exe...(Bottom left corner)
Other info: I ditched my "Sky Mod" to make this mod, so far from playing with the new mods for 2 days I like this one more than any other mod I've released.. All modifications done were done entirely by me with no help if you say I ripped this mod, you're full of shit because I've been working on this for 3 days
EDIT: SORRY FOR SPAM IN THIRD PIC! I'll black out that and repost asap - FIXED





In Rage Mod
New Crosshairs
New Menu
New HUD
New "Win" colors (Green & yellow boxes when you win a round are now white & grey)
New Muzzle Flash & Trace (Red, Orange-ish Red, Orange) << Looks AWESOME!
Things to fix before release
Add guide where to copy & paste files..
Premium chrosshairs
Change the icons for GamersFirst & Dream Exe...(Bottom left corner)
Other info: I ditched my "Sky Mod" to make this mod, so far from playing with the new mods for 2 days I like this one more than any other mod I've released.. All modifications done were done entirely by me with no help if you say I ripped this mod, you're full of shit because I've been working on this for 3 days

EDIT: SORRY FOR SPAM IN THIRD PIC! I'll black out that and repost asap - FIXED



