Flashing my xbox

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Flashing my xbox
Thinking about doing it..
Have xbox live gold, dont feel like gettin banned.

What are the risks?
Im not a pro but to tell you the truth your looking at the risk when you mess up on disk burning.
you flash the drive right then you should be fine till they update the xbox with software that wont work with the new BIOS on the drive I have not done it but I have looked in to it if you RIP a disk and its got something micro$oft see's like sectors are mixed up some way the xbox will send a report of it so I was told.

but anyway you modify the xbox theres a chance you can get banned no matter how low, it remains there.
not alot i flashed mine and as long as u stealth patch the games ( not hard ) u wont get banned
As I've had my xbox 360 since the dawn of time (and the beginning of flashed consoles) I've yet to be banned. There's many steps you can take to insure that you won't be banned for playing a downloaded xbox 360 game, such as stealth and verification patching.

Microsoft has developed ways to detect some flashed firmware, but from what I've read and found out, thats only for the older versions of iXtreme. The latest are currently undetectable (mostly, from what I hear. Some people have been banned, but thats been from improper patching, burning & advertising the fact that they have a modded console.)

If you need help with it, I can teamview/skype/MSN if you want.
Let me know.
would be great, thanks
whats the difference between j-tag and falshed? i know that with j-tag you mod stuff and can make 10th prestige lobbys on cod but is flashing just downloading games instead of buying them, (chipped)
Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
whats the difference between j-tag and falshed? i know that with j-tag you mod stuff and can make 10th prestige lobbys on cod but is flashing just downloading games instead of buying them, (chipped)
yup. With flashed, you can download and play your games without buying them.

Jtags have many abilities, but if you have the money, I'd suggest jtagging instead of just flashing.
Will not get banned if you get a falshed xbox.. i have all 3 of xboxs jtag falsh and regular... i haved a flashed more than my jtaged and still isnt banned your safe
my flashed xbox is banned just because im to lazy to make sure its safe and everything but otherwise what i hear from everyone your safe
i just need to find a person who can do mine cheaply...
if i get banned is it then the game and my account or only my account
Um not sure does your xbox still work then its acc if it doesnt yhen your xbox got banned
Normally when banned from xbox live, they ban your console ID and corrupt your profile.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Normally when banned from xbox live, they ban your console ID and corrupt your profile.
MS is so mean/
Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
MS is so mean/
yeah. it makes it an annoying process when you have to uncorrupt it.
Some people have success, some don't.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us