PostWant a clean computer for Clan TV'ing? I might be able to help.

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Want a clean computer for Clan TV'ing? I might be able to help.
So, after TV'ing a few people already, i think i can get this shit down.
You'll need to PM or VM me your MSN though, so we can get preparatory shit in place.
I don't want to release too much info, but it can be done.

For now, it's free because i don't expect to have anything in return.
so PM / VM me your MSN (only IM service i use)
That's just a registry scan, it's not like Nexon would really review it
/

Plus, that's you.
I was TV'ing some other guy yesterday, and he had like 5 injectors and 20+ hacks in his computer and his registry. I cleaned them all, and was going to finish it up, but apparently he left a dll (37) and couldn't apply for the clan. I even deleted some of the mods and what not. Took around 45 minutes, but could've been faster since i learned some stuff during my TV with him. Just need to be a bit more careful and patient.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
That's just a registry scan, it's not like Nexon would really review it
/

Plus, that's you.
I was TV'ing some other guy yesterday, and he had like 5 injectors and 20+ hacks in his computer and his registry. I cleaned them all, and was going to finish it up, but apparently he left a dll (37) and couldn't apply for the clan. I even deleted some of the mods and what not. Took around 45 minutes, but could've been faster since i learned some stuff during my TV with him. Just need to be a bit more careful and patient.
Rofl /

Im using a loader for one VIP and an Injector for the other VIP, Plus I got another VIP for Life, I cant name it but ppl should know which one is it. None of them appear on the registry.

There is a program that helps you to find traces of hacks: "Search Everything"

Also is very important cleaning the explorer or Mozilla history cause my clan leader didnt accept one Dominican because noticed that he visited a hacking forum.
I'm legit but if a clan tved me, could they find that I visit MPGH often?
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
I'm legit but if a clan tved me, could they find that I visit MPGH often?
Delete history + cache?
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


Delete history + cache?
Could they still find them if I delete my caches and history?
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Could they still find them if I delete my caches and history?
I'm pretty sure if you clear them they shouldn't be able to find anything.
There are things that clans look into and some that only a few clans actually go through
I go pretty indepth but there are simple stuff that people miss.
I can do my best to clear 99.9% of them, the other .01% could be something un-noticeable anyways
I can offer a service like this /

I've got a spare dedicated pc for random shit
Jabuuty, I'm interested. Don't need to delete registry for internet history or anything though. I've gone legit starting yesterday (I used to use hacks sometimes, and test them on junk accounts).. but it's been stopping me from joining good clans :'(

P.S I'm PMing you my msn now
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
just get ccleaner
Wont do enough job
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


Wont do enough job
Advanced System Care
Tune-up Utilities
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post

Advanced System Care
Tune-up Utilities
Thats to help your computer performance, not for cleaning hacks. There's not such a program to do that.
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


Thats to help your computer performance, not for cleaning hacks. There's not such a program to do that.
make one
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?