When OGKEYS send Retail?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
When OGKEYS send Retail?
Hi, I've bought an m60 retail on Ogkeys along a week, but Ogkeys don't send me the code... When send it?

Here's the data:
Transaction ID: 5E830600SS256602H
Buyer: Juan Alberto Ferrer Torres
E-mail: jaft88@hotmail.es

I posted here because the payment e-mail is mpgh payments... :/
I think u know something...

Please respond me when u can...

Thank u

NOTE:
I'm noob with "Buy Retails", and my english is not perfect, because I'm Spanish... :/
It takes awhile before they send it, just wait. Someone seriously sticky topic with this
But... How much i must wait for recieve it...?

Is for make me an idea... :/

Thank you.
Thank you so much

I have another question, Famas Retail is true they have it? :O
Quote Originally Posted by jaft88 View Post
Thank you so much

I have another question, Famas Retail is true they have it? :O
Yep I'm pretty sure they do, its just so fucking expensive
I guess next week (not at weekend)
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us