[Release] Working PTC

Posts 1–15 of 90 · Page 1 of 6
[Release] Working PTC
I take no credits for this, i'm just helping you guys get working ptc. I will use base from Whit, if you want the menu, check back Whit's post here.

How to use:
  1. Open visual studio & make new project
  2. Win32 project > DLL + empty Project
  3. Click header > right click > add existing files (.h)
  4. Click source files> right click > add existing files (.cpp)
  5. Check your project setting
  6. Compile


By SNal2F
Code:
//In Globals 
typedef void (__cdecl *lpSetConsoleVariable)(unsigned long console,char* szVal);
lpSetConsoleVariable SetConsoleVariable;

//In Present or Endscene
void cBase::RenderFrame(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice)
{	
	SetConsoleVariable = (lpSetConsoleVariable)(0x0484BC0);
	
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT)&1){
		ptc =! ptc;
	}
	if(ptc){
		SetConsoleVariable(0x8003F0,"ShowFps 1");
	} else {
		SetConsoleVariable(0x8003F0,"ShowFps 0");
	}
}
Result:


By Gordon
Code:
//In Globals
typedef int (__cdecl* RunConsoleCommand_t)(char* cmd);
RunConsoleCommand_t pRunConsoleCommand = (RunConsoleCommand_t)0x00485E10;

//In Present or Endscene
void cBase::RenderFrame(LPDIRECT3DDEVICE9 pDevice)
{
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT)&1){
		ptc =! ptc;
	}
	if(ptc){
		pRunConsoleCommand("ShowFPS 1");
	} else {
		pRunConsoleCommand("ShowFPS 0");
	}
}
Result:


I got higher framerate in game when using Gordon's method, so you decide which is one u want to use. Also for Whit's base i post below, u still need to improve it bcoz i spend only 5 mins fixed the ptc without looking other things in base.

Credits:
Gordon (ptc)
SNal2F (ptc)
Gellin, Hans (base)
Whit (combiner)

Have fun

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Console.rar MD5:a58893690922574f61c162d162a95689 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Console.rarattachment deleted · 266 downloads before removal
gj. does it DC going ingame?
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
gj. does it DC going ingame?
No, tested for 20mins & no dc ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
No, tested for 20mins & no dc ^^
holey crap. epic shit.
Mind PMing me the console?
Feeding the copy pasters for a couple of thanks and reps, again?..
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Feeding the copy pasters for a couple of thanks and reps, again?..
probably xD
I still dont know why im DC'ing and all im doing is drawing some text that says "This is a test"
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Feeding the copy pasters for a couple of thanks and reps, again?..
None of your business?

@Acid, pmed.
Epicness Hahaz PM me with it plz, thanks.
I would donate to you Hahaz, for not beign selfish. /
oh dear, here come back the raid of hacks O:
l0l

It's this thread all over again.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
l0l

It's this thread all over again.
Yea... I think here will be again a flame war...
I Hope When I Add No Recoil It Bypassed Nexon.
Quote Originally Posted by MrSkafighter View Post
I Hope When I Add No Recoil It Bypassed Nexon.
Dont we all? lol
Quote Originally Posted by MrSkafighter View Post
I Hope When I Add No Recoil It Bypassed Nexon.
Just turn it on/off ingame only.
Posts 1–15 of 90 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us