QuestionSig Please

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request
Main Text/Name: Deathjr453
Sub Text/Quote: "Don't Challenge Me..I'll Take Your Soul!"
Size: 330x130
Colour: Black Text/Cursive
Image/Render: Something Like This..
Designer: Doesn't Matter

Thanks In Advanced,
deathjr453
I might try this tomorrow if I get some free time.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
I might try this tomorrow if I get some free time.
cool thanks if you do
Well this is what I came up with. Enjoy.



EDIT
Whoops, totally forgot to check the size (i doubt its correct/close) if you want it smaller i can do it, just uhh write back here.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
Well this is what I came up with. Enjoy.



EDIT
Whoops, totally forgot to check the size (i doubt its correct/close) if you want it smaller i can do it, just uhh write back here.
That's Perfect. Looks Beast ! Thanks
not your best
but still good
No problem man, glad you like it.
Nice one ryguy, good job with blending the renders
I agree. I've tried to work with the grim reaper before. It just never works out
but this was one of my better ones with him.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us