[Preview]Reigz D3D hack.

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
[Preview]Reigz D3D hack.
Just a preview guys I will release it when I fix the uber lag.
And after a game it's X-trap detected.

Images :







Please press thanks to help me.
I won't be accepting any testers sorry for some reason.



Mean while ito muna gamitin nyo http://www.mpgh.net/forum/320-crossf...hackshere.html

I'm updating the hook to make it perfect.
nasaan ang link ? para maka download ako ?
saan po kukunin para maka download sir ! ..............................

ttry ko sa amin ! ,, :::::ddddddddd
nc 1
ur the best
hope u can fix the lag
GL ^_^
baka gagana ! ...

iba yan ! ... hindi yan young UnknownPk haha
w0w.. nakuha nyo po ba ung code sa unknown pk...

:thumbsup:
DON'T RELEASE IT PLEASE JUST SELL IT DO NOT RELEASE I BEG YOU REGINALD
Quote Originally Posted by Reichien009 View Post
w0w.. nakuha nyo po ba ung code sa unknown pk...

:thumbsup:
Nope gamit ko base ay ung DEMONCODE.


Quote Originally Posted by InCapacitated View Post
DON'T RELEASE IT PLEASE JUST SELL IT DO NOT RELEASE I BEG YOU REGINALD
Yeah I need money but I want to help people.
thnx....) i will wait you to release it...excited!!!
I use this :

#define GREEN D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255, 0, 255, 0)
#define BLACK D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255, 0, 0, 0)

For chams.
Lol.
can we see the ghost in ghost mode..) ehehheeh
Quote Originally Posted by gaglolput View Post
can we see the ghost in ghost mode..) ehehheeh
Yeah when they don't move when they move even a little move it's like human with 80% opacity.

Well I'm getting bored keeps on getting detected ill fix this.

Can't wait to use it !! ^^ I wish the Chams will work even if the Glow is off
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us