Tutorials Sub Forum?

PollIs a tutorials Sub Forum needed?
5 votes
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Tutorials Sub Forum?
Hey everyone,
I have seen a lot of tutorials around and I think that BO may need a tutorials sub forum...
What do you think?
/discuss!
I agree too many people asking for help and shit.
Hell Ill vote yes. I will defiantly help clear this place up.
MASSIVE THANKS to Dave.
/Request close
I agree that one should be added.
I can Help everyone here,
I HAVE PM'D B4M couple days ago, HE SAID HE IS ON IT AND THEIR WILL BE ONE SOON,
because i have at least 10 tutorials waiting to be released.

so this should be
/solved
&
/closed

=)

Good on ya B4M
Done

/closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us