Opk code

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Opk code
Hi guys i made a hack and i only need to add OPK if some one can be kind and give me the code that will be very helpful
Plz use search function

And its very simple u need just the playerpointer and the random/enemy pointer
Than u copy the pos of ur player to the pos of ur enemy
if(opk == 1){
MessageBox ( NULL, "I will do it myself!", "I will do it myself!", MB_OK);
}
Quote Originally Posted by Solify View Post
if(opk == 1){
MessageBox ( NULL, "I will do it myself!", "I will do it myself!", MB_OK);
}
as you Read
it's change Enemy Pos to Ur Pos
Quote Originally Posted by sh_z_sektor View Post
Hi guys i made a hack and i only need to add OPK if some one can be kind and give me the code that will be very helpful
The correct form of your Sentence would be:

I Copy and Pasted a hack and i need to C&p OPK. If someone could be so kind and give me a non C&p spoofed code, it would be very easy to n0t g1v3 cr3d1ts and post it as mine.


Please, search for it.


// BTW I'm on Informational technic Lesson atm
Quote Originally Posted by dean-wingess View Post
The correct form of your Sentence would be:

I Copy and Pasted a hack and i need to C&p OPK. If someone could be so kind and give me a non C&p spoofed code, it would be very easy to n0t g1v3 cr3d1ts and post it as mine.


Please, search for it.


// BTW I'm on Informational technic Lesson atm
gratz ? =d

and dont beg .

/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us