So

Posts 1–15 of 115 · Page 1 of 8
So
I heard that the Quran copied christianity 500 years later.
Christianity copied from Judaism.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Christianity copied from Judaism.
Judaism= dressed up Persian, Babylonian, and Assyrian beliefs and rituals.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Judaism= dressed up Persian, Babylonian, and Assyrian beliefs and rituals.
Not so sure on Assyrian, but doesn't Judaism actually pre-date Babylon, and definitely it does the persian empire.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Judaism= dressed up Persian, Babylonian, and Assyrian beliefs and rituals.
You don't know what you're talking about, as Judaism was made 10,000 years way ahead of Assyrian, Babylonian, and Assyrian.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
You don't know what you're talking about, as Judaism was made 10,000 years way ahead of Assyrian, Babylonian, and Assyrian.
yah, i was thinkin that.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
You don't know what you're talking about, as Judaism was made 10,000 years way ahead of Assyrian, Babylonian, and Assyrian.
That's what u think
The Greeks had forseen it
nah,not really
Judaism is the First Abrahamic Religion,where it all started
Christianity is improved Judaism with less 'eye for an eye' justice and Higher level bloodlines crap.
Islam is improved Judaism and Christianity that failed on the process more than those two,because most Muslims are even less educated than Christians(which are sometimes badly educated).
The Solution is one.Let's wear white robes and sacrifice a goat or two to Zeus,then check it's insides to see if it's gonna rain later in the day.


(this post reflects the level of this thread)
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
You don't know what you're talking about, as Judaism was made 10,000 years way ahead of Assyrian, Babylonian, and Assyrian.
Oh I thought this was a thread made to troll Visible back from the dead,
so I wanted to get in on the trollenz..

I figured you were trollin about Christianity copying Judaism too..
cause I think we both know that isn't the case.
I don't really care to get into detail,
but if you aren't trollin then I will.
If u are trollin..then trolls unite.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Oh I thought this was a thread made to troll Visible back from the dead,
so I wanted to get in on the trollenz..

I figured you were trollin about Christianity copying Judaism too..
cause I think we both know that isn't the case.
I don't really care to get into detail,
but if you aren't trollin then I will.
If u are trollin..then trolls unite.
Nobody copied from nobody, there are similarities because because they both contain the word of God. Their source is the same.
Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
Nobody copied from nobody, there are similarities because because they both contain the word of God. Their source is the same.
If their source was the same(god) then none of them are true.

Cool story bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


If their source was the same(god) then none of them are true.

Cool story bro.
All are from the source of God, why do you think Muslim dont do the "burn the bible or torah day"? because allah has warned us they were revilations.

But what many dont know is pagans [statue worshippers] had a part in passing on the bible and torah. but this is only my belief.

Many disagree

Quran is the last and final untouched revilation.
Age doesn't have anything to do with religion.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
Age doesn't have anything to do with religion.
oooh, it does actually.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
Age doesn't have anything to do with religion.
*bzzzz* Try again.
Posts 1–15 of 115 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us