HackShield Bypass 2.0

Posts 1–15 of 323 · Page 1 of 22
HackShield Bypass 2.5
They made it easier this time. Should see a lot less errors. took me about a minute 30, most of that was a bathroom break.


Here is the video tutorial
Created with Camtasia Studio 5



FIX:
Download details: Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86)

Download and install the above link

With Permission of Longevity i have added chams to the bypass because people where having issues. He doesn't know it yet because hes at the dentist, but i gave him credit
injector.rarattachment deleted · 3,013 downloads before removal
Bypass2.5.rarattachment deleted · 3,730 downloads before removal
Bypass + Injector.zipattachment deleted · 2,783 downloads before removal
You rock, dude. Appreciated.
Lmao@The video. Now even genuine retards can figure out how to do this.
Sorry for the double post, but thats funny as hell.
nice harold glad to see your keeping hackshield on their toes.
And that my friends, is owned...

Bye bye Nexon
Much appreciated.
yea thnx harold for this

gonna send you a pm asking bout something real simple?
GOD DAMN! Can you wait 1 freaking day! now my deaths will increase because of wall hackers. Damn Harold your to skilled for your own good. I think I am done hacking though I felt like a robot with wall hack. Since I only looked at the nice colors and not the map and its glory.
One problem. Its working fine, but when I use the Chams injector, CA doesnt pop up.
old chams work?
I don't got old chams, so I don't know
Hey Harold, I think you should pm an Admin about creating a private hack for CA to boost up MPGH's popularity, and besides that you can make some $$ aswell xD
man i get this lame error message... why does this happen. at first i could run the hack no problem no i do it and error
I wish someone could teach me how to make a hs bypass so I can tweak it a bit
Posts 1–15 of 323 · Page 1 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?