HackShield Bypass 2.0

Posts 16–30 of 323 · Page 2 of 22
CA starts with Chams when I don't use Bypass, but when I use Bypass and Chams, it don't. So it must be the Bypass.
same here i inject chams and it closes can you fix this????
The old Chams DOES NOT WORK!!!

IT HAS BEEN PATCHED!!!

Wait for a new one...
Hey Guys i need help.. i can do everything right but when i change HSUpdate.exe to HSUpdate123.exe or GGGGG.exe i get this error msg ive kept trying over and over and over but same result. can anyone help me? im using XP
Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot View Post
Hey Guys i need help.. i can do everything right but when i change HSUpdate.exe to HSUpdate123.exe or GGGGG.exe i get this error msg ive kept trying over and over and over but same result. can anyone help me? im using XP
What error message would that happen to be ?
Most likely the x[0200000] one...

Maybe he needs to download the C++ fix >_>
Quote Originally Posted by FatEmoLLaMa View Post
Most likely the x[0200000] one...

Maybe he needs to download the C++ fix >_>
No one ever does... and it fixes at least 99% of peoples issues.
Thanks so much. And for people who still cant get it to work- I'm not sure if this is what Harold intended but I double-click the bypass in my HShield folder as your supposed to. Then the box pops up- I press Ok like a second or two AFTER I press Game Start. Not before. Works for me, if it doens't work for you try it.
yeah same for me, CA doesnt open..
why do hack anyone, people plz reply with something other than because i suck.
Quote Originally Posted by Resiak View Post
why do hack anyone, people plz reply with something other than because i suck.
OK, You don't suck your English does.
this message.
Fail To Update Protection Modules! - Error Code [0x0000002]but wen u change the name back. it works fine.
[QUOTE=xobbfly;316579]this message.
Fail To Update Protection Modules! - Error Code [0x0000002][QUOTE]


I get the same message!
hey harold why u make bypass

plz tell me why i want to know as me interest is going burst out of my brain covering my keyboard if you DO NOT TELL ME WHY YOU MAKE HACKS plz tell
me
Quote Originally Posted by Resiak View Post
hey harold why u make bypass

plz tell me why i want to know as me interest is going burst out of my brain covering my keyboard if you DO NOT TELL ME WHY YOU MAKE HACKS plz tell
me
Why wouldn't I make hacks ?

Judging by your English+post count I'd say your some sorta North Korean mole sent here by Kim Jong Ill to steal my secrets !

"YOU ARE WORTHRESS ARREC BARRWIN!"
Posts 16–30 of 323 · Page 2 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?