HackShield Bypass 2.0

Posts 181–195 of 323 · Page 13 of 22
omg i think they patched your 2.5 make a new one cause i keep getting the

failed to update protection module
Yup;
---------------------------
CombatArms
---------------------------
Fail to update protection modules! - ErrorCode [0x00000002]
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------
yea this bypass thingy work,but i dont see no cham in the game?
how come i got in the game,with it on but cant use the cham?
I just played it works perfectly for me.
????im in game with the bypass on but dont see no cham or anything,jsut regurly
I restarted combat arms and it stopped working for me. But I know how to fix it. Change the HSUpdate123 thing BACK to HSUpdate. Then just run CA with the bypass and it won't load HS. It worked for me.
I got it to work. I got chams on..My people are tannish, how can i change that to work with an aimbot for red green and blue.
Quote Originally Posted by bammeh View Post
I got it to work. I got chams on..My people are tannish, how can i change that to work with an aimbot for red green and blue.
how u got the cham to apper?my just nthoing
Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
What error exactly ?
i got the same error, "hackshield has a failure, is shutting down" or along those lines. after you log-in.

i manage to get to the server selection/channel selection screen, and then it closes.

it says

"An error has occured with hackshield (code=10301) the program is shutting down"
Press Insert then home.


Harold, do you know aout aimbot?

ik what to press...

Aimbot, AutoShooter or AutoAim

this Autoaim:

Quote Originally Posted by bammeh View Post
Press Insert then home.


Harold, do you know aout aimbot?

ik what to press...

Aimbot, AutoShooter or AutoAim

this Autoaim:

That is a very old aimbot, i remember v1.0
Do you know of a better one?
Posts 181–195 of 323 · Page 13 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?