HackShield Bypass 2.0

Posts 256–270 of 323 · Page 18 of 22
its best to take the old one out nd use the new one just so they dont conflict with each other
but isn't the print screen button right on top of that so if i hit insert its hitting prtscn
how do u take out the old one ?
Quote Originally Posted by bballgarnnet View Post
u inject it into Engine.exe
not combatarms.exe
Tanks. I had already tried to Engine.exe and also Engine.nog.exe (when installed with the CA-Bypass.exe, there is uninstalled now).

Quote Originally Posted by mgrung View Post
do just follow the vid and open up CA or do u like have to click on bypass.exe or do u just up ca ?

Screen taken after followed step by step the guide. Don´t Work for me.


Screen taken without giving the click "OK" in the "Press Delete to exit" Button. Don´t Work for me.

I tried to Engine.exe, with Engine.nog.exe, with CombatArms.exe, giving the Bypass2.5.exe click, Without the Bypass2.5.exe. With the CA-Bypass.exe. Nothing.

If anyone splain me step by step how he has make work the bypass and charms I will be much happier.

Thank you!
is that the way to uninstall it cause i dont get it
problems
not to be a noob but this is my first time running such, normaly I use uce,or autoit. I have followed all the steps and get error of such
Fail to update protection modules!- error code {0x00000002}
and or error that ca is already running.
not sure why but should be simple I would think
Quote Originally Posted by xxfxx View Post
not to be a noob but this is my first time running such, normaly I use uce,or autoit. I have followed all the steps and get error of such
Fail to update protection modules!- error code {0x00000002}
and or error that ca is already running.
not sure why but should be simple I would think
I get the exact same thing. I followed all steps aswell... Is it because i'm on vista?
Well, for me Every time i open CA using this bypass i get the error message. But i just redo it and its fine for me... Try that
When you get Fail to update protection modules!- error code {0x00000002} u either didnt inject it right or u can try to open CA again (i always get this error, but at the 2nd try it always works ;]).... INJECT THE BYPASS TO ENGINE.EXE NOT TO COMBATARMS.EXE

when u get Ca is already running, just restart ur pc
So once i open up that injector program what do i do from there? I also opened up the bypass.
Works fine for me harold thanks man you own! I get like 30-50 kills a game w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!
how do u use it for vista?
Hey bipass doent work for me... boots me off combat arms because it found a hack! YYYYYYYY????
... .
This worked the first day i used.. but after the second day it started to fail injecting (bypass succeeding) and now the 3rd day it stopped working xD Tried like 10 times and restarted comp Still nothing
Posts 256–270 of 323 · Page 18 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?