HackShield Bypass 2.0

Posts 241–255 of 323 · Page 17 of 22
Oh. xD i have a hp comp windows xp. Is there a way to fix it? (I tried like 10 times but nothing)
what the hell there are hotkeys? It doesnt say anything about hotkeys......
If you used the last Chams made by Longevity you would know that the hotkey is Insert... Obviously...
Im going to check this out right now, thanks
try playing around with insert, home, pg up, pg down and stuff xD
Thanks so much, this is great. Plus i use OPK as well with this, and it work perfectly..
What I doing wrong???? =S
I have followed the video tutorial that are here (HackShield Bypass 2.5):

I runs the program...


I renamed the Shield...


I selected the bypass...


I selected the C.A. exe...


Click on Enable, ADD, updated...


... but nothing happens!

Injected don´t runs the CA register-start menu loader, don´t showed me the splash screen, much less the login screen.

What I doing wrong? =S

P.D. I have Windows XP UE SP3 and already installed the Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (as the Guide Says). TANKS!
u inject it into Engine.exe
not combatarms.exe
do just follow the vid and open up CA or do u like have to click on bypass.exe or do u just up ca ?
u just do everything in the video
nd after u rename HS nd inject the .dll into engine.exe
u just start up Combat Arms like regular nd after it opens, u just do everything as usual, but u should notice in the top left corner it says [Harold's Bypass]
thats how you noe its working, nd the hotkeys are the same as the original chams
not working
for some reason it won't insal on my computer
do u have to try multiple times on a hp with windows cause harold said on some comp u have to try multiple times is that true with an hp with windows xp
i am new to hacking and i dont no wat chams and hot keys r

this is a reply to bballgarnnet
chams basically shows you where all the enemies are, basically lets you see through things, nd it shows them as yellow if u CANT shoot them nd green if u can, theres also other hacks attached to this, other than the chams, there is normal wallhack, no fog(lets you see far), Full Brightness, Wireframe, nd crosshair
hotkeys r basically buttons you use to activate each hack, ill give u the hotkeys for this hack
Chams - Insert
WallHack - Home
No Fog - Pg Up
Full Bright - Delete
Wireframe -End
Crosshair - F1
wat about if he comes out with 3.0 wat about the old bypass do u take it out if u do how or do u just leave it and install the new bypass ?
Posts 241–255 of 323 · Page 17 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us