HackShield Bypass 2.0

Posts 196–210 of 323 · Page 14 of 22
Quote Originally Posted by newbsauce1 View Post
doesnt work with vista
Yeah it's not working for me either. This one and nogs easy install one both don't work.
Quote Originally Posted by Chodeshot View Post
Yeah it's not working for me either. This one and nogs easy install one both don't work.
I have a fix for this, but I'm not going to tell you because the answer is located all over the forums.
If anyone has a better Aimbot, pleas direct me to it :]
Sorry, i do not.
I get an error saying

Fail to update protection modules! - ErrorCode [0x00000002]
________
| Ok |
________
how can i fix??
Quote Originally Posted by Djlittle View Post
I get an error saying

Fail to update protection modules! - ErrorCode [0x00000002]
________
| Ok |
________
how can i fix??
Keep trying the bypass and then CA. Sometimes you have to keep doing it until it works.
it says "Fail to update protection module - error code [0x00000002]"

wtf do i do?
You all got pretty far but I followed the video tutorial (I'm on Vista) and did everything it said and my game wouldnt start.
"Fail to update protection module - error code [0x00000002]" is what it said for me too I think
Doesn't seem to work for me anymore (After last night's maintenance).
I get this error after I choose a server: "An error has occurred with HackShield (Code= 10301). The program is Shutting down.
And no it's not because I'm banned, it's a fresh account and am able to get into servers without the bypass just fine.
Does anyone have an idea?

Edit: Nvm, I was using the bypass (Since it came out) in a different way than it is showed in the video (it still worked so whatever). But it works now after following the tut on the video
:0 never mind, apparently it works.
Posts 196–210 of 323 · Page 14 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us