Bloody!

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Bloody M16A3!
Hi guys, this is my second mod ever. I know its not great, but I tried. Please comment in an honest way so I know how im doing. Sorry for the long wait, but here it is!



Like it? Comments please! Don't just download it, leave a comment of what you think!
Bloody M16A3.rarattachment deleted · 2 downloads before removal
xD you have to make a thread when you have finished all
Please try waiting until you have everything ready next time(:
Dont forget VirScan.
plz upload a pic and virus scan and in attachments
cool can't wait
It looks sexy 10/10
it looks so cool *cough*bs*cough* WHERE IS IT
Edit:
It looks okay
nt like it and its not bloody. title 0/10 rest 3/10
Quote Originally Posted by L3G3ND_KILL3R View Post
Post Virus Scans
k, its uploading on Jotti's malware scan as we speak.
BTW Nice sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireflight View Post
nt like it and its not bloody. title 0/10 rest 3/10
Yeah, I know, couldn't come up with a good name.

Yay my first thanks!
hehehe okey. sorry for my hard critic but i am busted this time. okey maybe call it Black and red M16A3.
It's not THAT bloody. Could use some more splattering.

Make sure you add VS.

Oh, and maybe you should spend a little more time
Quote Originally Posted by Fireflight View Post
hehehe okey. sorry for my hard critic but i am busted this time. okey maybe call it Black and red M16A3.
Doesn't sound as good though.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
It's not THAT bloody. Could use some more splattering.

Make sure you add VS.

Oh, and maybe you should spend a little more time
Yeah, I tried to make it splatter, couldn't find anything on gimp that would let me. Sorry for the disappointment.
Quote Originally Posted by yaserifti1 View Post
Doesn't sound as good though.


Yeah, I tried to make it splatter, couldn't find anything on gimp that would let me. Sorry for the disappointment.
It's okay
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?