My CoD4 d3d :)

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
My CoD4 d3d :)
It is detected, so use on NON-PB SERVERS! I thought I would release this cause I am learning new stuff everyday, .


No Recoil
No Smoke
Nametags
No Scope
Claymore Chams
Friendly Chams
No Sky


Credits :

All the tutorials at U-C, GREAT HELP! REALLY
Kidedbr for the menu

Home - Show menu

Up Down Right - Activate hacks

HF
CoD4 D3D.rarattachment deleted · 137 downloads before removal
not working for me! What version is this for 1.7?

also can you tell me the player m_stride for cod4!
Quote Originally Posted by nbr1dan View Post
not working for me! What version is this for 1.7?

also can you tell me the player m_stride for cod4!
Works fine for 1.7 . It isn't just 1 m_Stride for CoD4 it's a bunch of Numvertices and primCounts.



For some reason when i press Home it dosent show the menu. Maybe my Home button isnt working lol idk!
Also thanks for info on m_stride I will have to find a primCount and vertice logger for that.
press home before you the game maybe that will work
Evil does it work for you? It works fine for me ..
I just test it and it didnt work sorry
Hmmm , I don't know why? :S Works just fine for me..
I have a question Longevity. Is it detected because of all of the hacks? Like, if you were to do no recoil only program/hack. Would it be detected still?
it works thank you sooo much
Quote Originally Posted by dubish View Post
it works thank you sooo much
Please do share your secret on making it work
nice thanks longevity!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?