Talking[Request] Signature

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Signature
Main Text/Name: Kingpop91770
Sub Text/Quote: Blame anyone, but yourself.
Size: Normal size.
Style: Doesn't matter.
Theme: Image.
Color: Use your Imagination.
Image/Render: Imagination.
Designer: Doesn't matter.
Other Information: Thanks.
Wow these dumb ass requests about using your imagination is getting annoying. Find the image yourself...
I agree yes and no, yes ok its maybe annoying but if people want
to do what they want, choosing image etc., what does it matter, I used "use your imagination"and I got a fcking sweet sig, I'm verry happy with it. But.. HE DID STOLE IT
good job wood, yeah i like it when thers guidelines too, inless im making my own :P
Hmm anyway I was the first one who used: Use your imagination, so all that noobs is a bit too much for two persons. Anyway why should it be noob? My opinion is ur noob :P
Quote Originally Posted by woody77 View Post
Wow these dumb ass requests about using your imagination is getting annoying. Find the image yourself...
Quote Originally Posted by yourtiy View Post
good job wood, yeah i like it when thers guidelines too, inless im making my own :P
Quote Originally Posted by Super Martin View Post
Hmm anyway I was the first one who used: Use your imagination, so all that noobs is a bit too much for two persons. Anyway why should it be noob? My opinion is ur noob :P
O PLZ STFU YOU ARE ALL NOOBS ASWELL
THE GFX ARTISTS SHOULD HAVE IDEAS
PLUS THE GUIDELINES HAVE NEVER BEEN FOLLOWED
Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
O PLZ STFU YOU ARE ALL NOOBS ASWELL
THE GFX ARTISTS SHOULD HAVE IDEAS
PLUS THE GUIDELINES HAVE NEVER BEEN FOLLOWED
True =). Thank wood77 =)
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us