[request] Signature

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[request] Signature
Yo. I would like for someone to make me a signature please.

Details:
Text:
  • I would like to have up in the top left corner, it say Snil.
  • On the bottom right I would like it to say MPGH
  • Under the Letters MPGH I would like the words: "Created by: (Creator's name here)"

Graphics:
  • I would like the background to have a hand in "gun" position, where you point out your index finger and your thumb. This hand, palm facing you, and pointing towards the right.
  • On the right side, I would like a Hand, holding an actual pistol, preferably, not silenced. Left side of pistol facing you, and nose of the gun pointed at the index finger of the hand on the left.
  • I would like this image to be black and white.
Last Post

[request] Signature
by SnilNotSnail
23 Hours Ago
This takes forever...
nobody is gonna do it, you dont have a render or anything
Quote Originally Posted by yourtiy View Post
nobody is gonna do it, you dont have a render or anything
What the heck is a render?



Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
Try asking. Jizzle, Jo333 and some other people that makes sigs.
They don't respond to my noobish requests.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
Yo. I would like for someone to make me a signature please.

Details:
Text:
  • I would like to have up in the top left corner, it say Snil.
  • On the bottom right I would like it to say MPGH
  • Under the Letters MPGH I would like the words: "Created by: (Creator's name here)"

Graphics:
  • I would like the background to have a hand in "gun" position, where you point out your index finger and your thumb. This hand, palm facing you, and pointing towards the right.
  • On the right side, I would like a Hand, holding an actual pistol, preferably, not silenced. Left side of pistol facing you, and nose of the gun pointed at the index finger of the hand on the left.
  • I would like this image to be black and white.
Try asking. Jizzle, Jo333 and some other people that makes sigs.
render is the cut out picture.
I thought it was your job to get it. That's why I put specifics of what I wanted in the picture.
well since you want alot of detail and got alot of things that you want provide them the render ans it might be faster
koto i was gonna say that lol
Mod close this please?

I don't really care for a signature anymore.
Why the hell did you bump this? This is way old. I can make my own sigs now.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us