MPGH Android App

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH Android App
I just bought a new android. I come to MPGH quite often and it came to my mind; Is there and app for MPGH?
If not, how can I make one?

Thx in advance!
Java and the Android API, Get a developer Status, Pay to put it up.
Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
Java and the Android API, Get a developer Status, Pay to put it up.
sorry didn't understand you...
Dave was making it at some point, dunno if he ever finished it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Dave was making it at some point, dunno if he ever finished it.
I'll ask him

If anyone has one please share with us

EDIT: DAMN, HE DOESNT RECEIVE PM....
What don't you understand?

You need to use the Java programming Language

Along with the Android API by Google.

You need to apply to google to be able to upload your app to their market

You need to Pay to get it uploaded too.

Oh, and 30% of royalties go to google
Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
What don't you understand?

You need to use the Java programming Language

Along with the Android API by Google.

You need to apply to google to be able to upload your app to their market

You need to Pay to get it uploaded too.

Oh, and 30% of royalties go to google
LOL thx for enlighting me but thats not much of a help.
It seems now that there is no MPGH app. The thing is that I suck at JAVA...
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post


LOL thx for enlighting me but thats not much of a help.
It seems now that there is no MPGH app. The thing is that I suck at JAVA...
If you want to develop learn java.
Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


If you want to develop learn java.
Well, I might give a try!
Since no one seems to have one I will make my own.
Stay tuned...in the distant future
I have a windows phone 7 app hub paid account.
I might actually develop an app for mpgh :P
and heres a plus

u learn java, you learn about 90% of c++ to
Quote Originally Posted by FailHacker View Post
and heres a plus

u learn java, you learn about 90% of c++ to
U serious bro? Should I really dedicate myself into JAVA? If so, I'll start tomorrow!!
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post


U serious bro? Should I really dedicate myself into JAVA? If so, I'll start tomorrow!!
Learning Java doesn't mean that you will learn c++. But you will learn the c syntax, and even in that there is a slight difference.

Here is a SIMPLE comparison between the two syntax, you'll see what i mean:
Java and C++ Syntax Differences Cheat Sheet - Cprogramming.com
Quote Originally Posted by FailHacker View Post
and heres a plus

u learn java, you learn about 90% of c++ to
No, no you won't . Just 'cos they both use a C-style syntax does not mean that learning one == learning the other.

@Auxilium, Java is homosexual, I'd rather buy a fucking mac and learn objective-shit than develop in Java.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


No, no you won't . Just 'cos they both use a C-style syntax does not mean that learning one == learning the other.

@Auxilium, Java is homosexual, I'd rather buy a fucking mac and learn objective-shit than develop in Java.
Naturally, I went searching a bit and the differences are clear.
And @Auxilium, that page aint working...
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?