Requesting [PRO] Farmers

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Requesting [PRO] Farmers
Before I begin to fill you in I am going to tell you the requirements to join if you don't have them stop fucking reading.

Requirements:
-2 Computers (On for your main and one for the cow)
-CrossFire installed on both computers OF COURSE.
-I don't want no noobs I prefer 2nd LTs or higher if lower rank quote me and
I will see
-An AFK Bot
- Link to one made by Fogest - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...d-working.html

Now, if you have met the requirements that is great now you must know how fast EXP gain farming works

Video:



This is EXP gain and we might do some badge gain as well which we set to 12 minutes and we let one person rape them fools :P

So if you meet the req. Quote me or PM me with this information:

Main Account:
Farm Account:
Rank of Main:

My in game name will be PM'd to you if you make the cut.

Leader:

Me

Staff:

Members:

Main Account: IGN: Sexy.
Farm Account: IGN: Cpt_Eclipse (Can provide extra account)
Rank of Main: Staff Seargeant

My main acccount IGN:i_kill_newbz
My farm accounts:I got lots of these.
My rank of my main account is: Master Seargeant 1st Class

Main Account:-C[o.O]kiez
Farm Account: (Can be provided)
Rank of Main:SFC 3rd Class
Nice dude even though i hate farmers
okay, i'll join, tho my main got scammed, and my current acc is only Staff Sergeant.
Main Account: IGN: Sexy.
Farm Account: IGN: Cpt_Eclipse
Rank of Main: Staff Seargeant

Cpt Eclipse already has a 100-4000 kdr cos I farm it regularly. Please make exception cos I haev 3 computers. that means 2 extra cows!
Quote Originally Posted by celldweller View Post
@Santa0wns I could do it, but there is no working afk bot atm..
Yes there is... If you read the damn post you would see I linked one.
I can join, i know all rules of farming sine ive down it b4.
Unfortunately i dont have 2 computers but i can log out and log back in with my main and farm account
my main acccount IGN:i_kill_newbz
My farm accounts:I got lots of these.
My rank of my main account is: Master seargeant 1st class almost 2nd.
I'll join.
My main is in my signature.
And I''ll be able to provide a farming acc :P
Main Account: [Dr]*i.Apple
Farm Account: Way too many to list.
Rank of Main: SFC 3rd Class...
1 Computer and 1 Notebook

Plz make an exception of my rank >.<
Coming along good I will Pm you people :P

I CANT EDIT THE MAIN THREAD FOR SOME REASON CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS IF NOT I'LL OPEN
A NEW ONE
Main Account: Libz.
Farm Account:[Dark*Sniper
Rank of Main:master sarg-4

reason: i wanna rank up. and i like to help people Rank.


@Santa0wns
@Santowns
Main Account: iCloud-9?..
Farm Account:Who*
Rank of Main: Major 4th class
1 cow am i in ?
Quote Originally Posted by SkyLite View Post
@Santowns
Main Account: iCloud-9?..
Farm Account:Who*
Rank of Main: Major 4th class
1 cow am i in ?
Added PMing you the username to all now pm me whenever I am always online
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us