Help Please

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help Please
When I play combat arms with the hacks and without hacks very often it says connection to server terminaated I try all the servers but it still says the same thing I was wondering how you fix it.
delete the hack from ur ca folder if ur gonna play legit then u won't get d/c
xplicitt, it doesnt work correctly. i get dced no matter what

and at times i get dced even faster than usual.
Quote Originally Posted by lolcopter7721 View Post
xplicitt, it doesnt work correctly. i get dced no matter what

and at times i get dced even faster than usual.
try playing legit man
Quote Originally Posted by migizzle View Post
try playing legit man
What he said.
It's a lot funner.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
What he said.
It's a lot funner.
it is hacks get boring
Follow tuts on fixing the D/C problem
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us