As my first contribution...
Would you guys find a program like this useful?
It would provide a few things.
I would basically be a "management" tool.
the other option is a much more in depth console command app that categorizes commands, etc for you guys to use.
Which to do!
its up to you guys, and what you want.
It would provide a few things.
- Mod update checking
- Automatic mod updating *will have to figure this out*
- Mod organization
- Ability to download working mods in-app
- Ability to launch installed mods
- Ability to enable/disable mods
I would basically be a "management" tool.
the other option is a much more in depth console command app that categorizes commands, etc for you guys to use.
Which to do!
its up to you guys, and what you want.

And I like having Nicdel around to bug with constant updates to my bots 
