Abnormal Gameplay

PollShould an Auto-Detector for Abnormal Gameplay be added in?
29 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Abnormal Gameplay
Who here believes that there should be an auto-detector for abnormal gameplay? may stop some hackers, but especially farmers. Like if someone has a REALLY weird K/D then nothing in the game counts.

If u play CA, u should know what it's like.

Edit: It also checks to make sure everything is going correctly, no 360 spins, too many idle, no bullets flying though walls.
No. what if they are legit the best player EVAR.
Quote Originally Posted by TheWayIAm View Post
No. what if they are legit the best player EVAR.
how many legit players get like 92-0? Perhaps like 105-40 may be acceptable.
I have seen my friend play legit and get 104-12
Quote Originally Posted by TheWayIAm View Post
I have seen my friend play legit and get 104-12
well that may be counted as abnormal, well it all depends on how good enemies are, and ur average K/D
Quote Originally Posted by TheWayIAm View Post
I have seen my friend play legit and get 104-12
Ariana is mine
no bad idea i saw a guy with 5-30 he was a noob on TD
Quote Originally Posted by iSlore View Post
no bad idea i saw a guy with 5-30 he was a noob on TD
no it detects super weird HIGH K/D's not low ones, and perhaps this should not he added in the rookie server
But what if someone camps the fuck out of the whole game with say an AWM and doesn't die, but gets a whole bunch of kills?

It's not fair to them.
Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
But what if someone camps the fuck out of the whole game with say an AWM and doesn't die, but gets a whole bunch of kills?

It's not fair to them.
depends on rounds i guess
stupid idea + it wont happen
I hope you are not one of those noobs that go by K/D. Some noob joins the game and looks at my K/D, then they call me hacker ( with their 0 / 0 score ).

Btw, there's already detection for the 360 spin (but it's been bypassed several times) and the shoot through wall has been un-patched I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by 1shot1kill View Post
stupid idea + it wont happen
CA didnt think it was a stupid idea and they are one of the most popular games around

Quote Originally Posted by TrollerCoaster View Post
I hope you are not one of those noobs that go by K/D. Some noob joins the game and looks at my K/D, then they call me hacker ( with their 0 / 0 score ).

Btw, there's already detection for the 360 spin (but it's been bypassed several times) and the shoot through wall has been un-patched I guess.
doesnt FULLY go by K/D, but a part of it is K/D
mmm I dont think so...
Well , I would get kicked many times.
I usually get 40+ / 5-8 Kd in Alaska.
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us