This thread telling people i am back, the other thread for asking people what happened while i was gone.. be smart learn how to spam like me aka Mr.800 post a day
Epic is coming home.... fuck this.
Welcome back niggur.
Originally Posted by Gaz
Epic is coming home.... fuck this.
Welcome back niggur.
Who you calling a niggur?
You've been $3 away from a new keyboard for months already
Originally Posted by FUKO
Who you calling a niggur?
You've been $3 away from a new keyboard for months already
19 days to be exact.
Welcome back
Don't know you, but welcome back.
Originally Posted by Kim Kardashian
Don't know you, but welcome back.
I don't know you either, Kim Kardashian...I sure would love to though
Originally Posted by -PoisonedG-
Of course, you just joined.
This is true.
Originally Posted by FUKO
I don't know you either, Kim Kardashian...I sure would love to though
Okay. ^^
Of course, you just joined.
Isn't Kim a celebrity with huge ass?
Originally Posted by -PoisonedG-
Isn't Kim a celebrity with huge ass?
Kim is merely a slut. I overlook her fame.
Originally Posted by FUKO
Kim is merely a slut. I overlook her fame.
Just checked her on youtube , it is btw i found her name from looking at megan fox.