Daddy's back

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Daddy's back
I got my account hacked while i was gone but ,


So that was that nonsense posted on my wall
Why double thread
This thread telling people i am back, the other thread for asking people what happened while i was gone.. be smart learn how to spam like me aka Mr.800 post a day
Epic is coming home.... fuck this.

Welcome back niggur.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
Epic is coming home.... fuck this.

Welcome back niggur.
Who you calling a niggur?
You've been $3 away from a new keyboard for months already
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post


Who you calling a niggur?
You've been $3 away from a new keyboard for months already
19 days to be exact.
Welcome back
Quote Originally Posted by Kim Kardashian View Post
Don't know you, but welcome back.
I don't know you either, Kim Kardashian...I sure would love to though
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post
Of course, you just joined.
This is true.


Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post


I don't know you either, Kim Kardashian...I sure would love to though
Okay. ^^
Of course, you just joined.
Isn't Kim a celebrity with huge ass?
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post
Isn't Kim a celebrity with huge ass?
Kim is merely a slut. I overlook her fame.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post


Kim is merely a slut. I overlook her fame.
Just checked her on youtube , it is btw i found her name from looking at megan fox.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us