Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Behind your computer screen, nomming your bytes!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

SinBotv2.2 (5 Map Pack)

Here is the release of SinBotv2.2. Now supporting 5 maps and including several new features. make sure to read up on how to use the new features. All relevant instructions are included in the README file.

-- Maps Included --
    • Decisive Battle

• Dethrone the White Tyrant

• White Tyrant's Challenge

• Hidden

• Nightmare at the Ruins

-- Instructions --
    • WARNING: BOTTING CAN HAVE SERIOUS EFFECTS ON YOUR RANKS, AND PLACE YOU WELL INTO A HIGH RANKING POSITION FOR TIMES OR BATTLES CLEARED. THIS PUTS YOU AT A HIGHER RISK FOR BEING CAUGHT. PLEASE USE WITH CAUTION!

• PLEASE READ THE INCLUDED README! IT'S THERE FOR A REASON!

• Check the Settings.ini file for things that you may need to tweak.

• You MUST start the bot on the unlaunched boat of the dungeon you wish to run.

• Run the x64 version for 64-bit OS, and x86 version for 32-bit OS.

• The default start hotkey for the bot is "Insert", default pause hotkey is "Pause/Break", and default exit hotkey is "End".

-- Information --
    • I have updated the binds needed, as to kill the bosses in a more accurate manner. You will need paladin level 1 and 2 transform bound, as well as the tentacle skill for optimum performance. Will still work without, but not as well.

• Supported Resolutions are 1680x1050, 1440x900, 1280x1024. Bot was tested on each resolution at for at least 5 runs, and extensively at 1680x1050.

• Default settings are for 1680x1050 resolution and my custom bindings (included).

• Defaults are set for Speed Runs, so all extraneous features are turned off, and delays are set for pure minimum. You may need to adjust to fit your system or speed desires.

• This bot is programmed to work through the "GameUI_LaunchShipFail_BindTarget_Unknown" Error and "Server response delayed" errors at boat launchings as of v2.1. v2.2 Includes the ability to work through the partial battle cleared screen, and most connection time out errors.

• The newly implemented Smart Skill Spender has a couple of requirements that you need to take into account before using. Before starting the bot, please make sure that you have at least 1 point spent in each skill you wish to level, and that you have "Trained Skills Only" checked.

• The Settings.ini has many more functions than are needed by the bot. Do not delete the extras, as they are going to be needed for future release versions, and some that may seem extraneous are actually in use.

-- Known Issues --
    • Occasionally, with lag spikes, maps will not skip properly. There is an error check in place to make the bots first retry the skipping map function and replay the boss room actions, and if that fails, it will forfeit and restart the boat in this case. If it happens continuously, tweak your betweenmap and firstmap delays.

• If not all battles are unlocked in a certain area, bots for that area may not work properly in the battle selection process.

• I have tested this bot extensively at my own settings, with my custom bindings and using x64 versions. My beta tester did notice that his computer had issues with the same bot that ran fine on my computer, due to differences in the speed of loading. All common delays are changeable in the settings.ini. If you have issues with things not starting on time, or large delays between function, please edit the timings.

-- Future Plans --
    • Continue adding new dungeons.

• Work on tweaking the cc_shiplist_ui function to more accurately select a specific dungeon from the list.

• Incorporate a function to auto-repair equipment in town every X number of runs.

• Work on a sub_weapon detection system to make sure correct weapons are in place.

• Figure out locations and aiming measurements to break ore veins and erg pots in boss rooms that have them.

-- Problems? --
    • Post a reply with any problems that you have, and I'll do my best to either help you tweak your settings for it to work, or fix the original code and re-release if it can't be tweaked through the .ini!

-- NOTE --
    • My beta tester has informed me that my mouse movements to change direction that you character is facing can change with mouse sensitivity. Mine is set for 3.0, and I'm pretty sure that is the default setting so it shouldn't affect most people. But if you have a customized mouse sensitivity setting, later bots may have issues for you.

-- Thanks --
    • @Nicdel - God/OHK and help in implementing some features

• @Pie - Discovering some commands and helping me locate others

• @DanK - Being a master coder and helping me solve some coding issues

-- Virus Scan --
    • Virus Scan 1 (Sunbelt picked up 1 Trojan, I'm assuming that's either a false positive or from the packer I used? Can do another one if needed.)

Last edited by Zaiakunokami; 08-03-2011 at 08:10 AM.

Important Information!
    Rules: #1 - #2 - #3
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Zaiakunokami For This Useful Post:

aaron7pm (08-05-2011),boysmu (08-06-2011),daishu521 (08-06-2011),Dynami (08-05-2011),Ethorion (08-03-2011),HaxAttaxxx (08-03-2011),HRUKA (08-03-2011),lobid (08-03-2011),minus4 (08-08-2011),mmodude112 (08-03-2011),nick2412 (08-03-2011),rakyshmi (08-06-2011),sickasignups (08-03-2011),so2011 (08-03-2011),stupidname1 (08-04-2011),Tunink (08-03-2011),unknown9001 (08-05-2011)

Thanks
    Perhaps it's my internet browser, but I'm having difficulty using the link. It's not highlighted or clickable on my end. Seems as if it's just normal txt. Is the link broken? If not, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousIX View Post
    Perhaps it's my internet browser, but I'm having difficulty using the link. It's not highlighted or clickable on my end. Seems as if it's just normal txt. Is the link broken? If not, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Pretty sure you have to wait till a minion approves it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nick2412 View Post
    Pretty sure you have to wait till a minion approves it.
    Ah, I see..........*face palm*

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousIX View Post
    Ah, I see..........*face palm*
    We at MPGH.net hate you. Dont leech

Approved.
    Last edited by Nico; 08-03-2011 at 07:00 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

HaxAttaxxx (08-03-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicdel View Post
    We at MPGH.net hate you. Dont leech

Approved.
    Thank you very much Nicdel. Your minion abilities are awesome.

Important Information!
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    aw, no mining bot yet lol, goodjob

(btw, i'm still not testing these, all of em are at the LB right?, i just can't risk it)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by dumblet View Post
    aw, no mining bot yet lol, goodjob

(btw, i'm still not testing these, all of em are at the LB right?, i just can't risk it)
    Well to be honest, there are two hackers on east server that are totally ruining the ore markets. One stupidly farms 3500-4000+ ore veins a day, every day, but never uses mine bombs. Like that isn't obvious. The other one does nearly as much, about 2000 Ore veins a day, also not using any mine bombs. Due to that, I've stopped tweaking the mining bot. Until they either get banned or learn the lesson that their actions are destroying the market (over 5 days they crashed the exquisite ore market from almost 100k to 30-35k), I'm not bothering with ores at all anymore.

And what do you mean, are they all at the LB? As for risking it, I'm using one of them now to level up another character while typing this post on the laptop.

---EDIT---
    Oh hey. Post #100.
    Last edited by Zaiakunokami; 08-03-2011 at 07:57 AM.

Important Information!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    leaderboards?

cuz the times on leaderboards are like a permanent record

and...

Awww >.< i've always wanted to mine bot again,, T_T Mining range PLEASE COME BACK! T_T lol
    Last edited by dumblet; 08-03-2011 at 08:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by dumblet View Post
    leaderboards?

cuz the times on leaderboards are like a permanent record
    Ah... well, to avoid that.
    Open Settings.ini and change the firstmap= to a much larger number. Remember that 1000 = 1 second. Default time is 25000 or 25 seconds.

By increasing this time, you will slow down the bot after the map timer has started. Put it up to 120000 (2min) and you'll be fine. All the current top times are 1min 30sec or 1min for these maps.

Important Information!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Are you planning on making any farm maps like Yeti King, Regrets, the new boat 6 Hero dungeons available in the future ?

I'm really a big fan of your work, and hope to see more of it in the future

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i wasn't looking at top times, if people check ur rankings, they can see ur records such as 2 min 30 sec decisive battle (it's not on the rankings but it's impossible to get)

and as for using those bots with a 2 min wait, isnt it better to bot some map else?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Running boss fight maps is bad in general. You will usually have to wait abit before defeating the bosses, unless alot of morons with hacks ran them before you, and got ridiculous times. As for now, it doesn't really matter. The leaderboards are glitched and might give you retarded fast times even if it took you like 24 minutes to finish a map...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethorion View Post
    Are you planning on making any farm maps like Yeti King, Regrets, the new boat 6 Hero dungeons available in the future ?

I'm really a big fan of your work, and hope to see more of it in the future
    I already have the following bots started and in beta phase:
    • Revenge
      Red Ruins
      Frost Stones
      Trampled Plains (which was, ironically, the first of these bots I made and the reason I wanted to build a bot, just haven't reworked it for all the new code)
      Gnoll King, Ruler of the Ruins
      Regrets... Too Late
      Shadowed by Darkness
      Yeti King
      Madness
      Hoarfrost Hollow in Flames
      Contact
      Cadet's Challenge (I think that is the right name, it's Storm Researcher Willy)
      Buried Sorrow
      Last Fragment
      Contract
      Rescue
      Taking Initiative
      Strong Drink

I also have a few more in a testing phase trying to get a method down for telling different boss maps apart. Those ones include:
    • Ruins of Sanctity
      Pursuit
      Some stupidly long map name for Chiulin that I never remember...

If you have other (reasonable) suggestions, let me know.
    Last edited by Zaiakunokami; 08-03-2011 at 08:44 AM.

Important Information!

Thanks
    what are the essential software we need to install for this awesome bot ?
    I can not get this bot to run in the game and i see the dialog message is displaying.
    This is what i done: create game(unlaunched), alt+tab, x64exe(system is 64bit windows7), back in game and press insert.
    btw. i have the latest autoit installed as well.
    do I have to launch the exe from autoit or just fine clicking the exe ? Thanks

should the game be installed on C drive ?
    Last edited by eggtony; 08-03-2011 at 12:12 PM.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast