Suggestions

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Suggestions
I'm caught up to everything I'm currently watching and have nothing else to do so suggest away.
If I've already seen/read it then I'll let you know. kthx
Everything everyone SHOULD watch.
(In no order)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Great Teacher Onizuka
Death Note
Durarara
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Full Metal Alchemist
To Aru Majutsu no Index/Kagaku no Railgun

You will probably have seen some, if not all of these. But they are definitely worth watching if you haven't already.

If you want to watch more recent anime, try these ones.
AnoHana
Angel Beats
Bakemonogatari

Most of the new ones really depend on your tastes so i won't suggest too many.
Where's Samurai Assassin and FLCL? Those two are fantastic, Samurai Assassin is a movie though.
if you watch FMA make sure it is brotherhood
FLCL was just pure what the fuck.
I've seen everything suggested so far.
Any other suggestions?
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
FLCL was just pure what the fuck.
I've seen everything suggested so far.
Any other suggestions?
It may be pure what the fuck, but it's good what the fuck
Try checking Speed Grapher, I randomly remembered of this nice anime, give a chance to it. Also, check the RoflMyWaffle list, is perfect.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Try checking Speed Grapher, I randomly remembered of this nice anime, give a chance to it. Also, check the RoflMyWaffle list, is perfect.
The first ep was pretty interesting but a bit confusing but it'll do. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post


The first ep was pretty interesting but a bit confusing but it'll do. Thanks
Keep seeing, will worth it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post

Keep seeing, will worth it.
I lost interest.
Well anything else? QQ
I recommend-
No order
1.Naruto
2.Naruto Shippuden
3.Samurai Champloo
4.Jyu-Oh-Sei
5.FullMetal A.B.
6.Blassreiter
8.Slam Dunk
Twat... Already seen Evangelion?
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Twat... Already seen Evangelion?
Affffff twat and yes I have.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post


Affffff twat and yes I have.
The movies too?
I know they might not be your cup of tea, but try some of the big ones if u haven't already seen them. Or anything else that's 100 eps + since it seems like you have a lot of time to kill.
One Piece, Reborn, Rurouni Kenshin (forgot to mention this before), Soul Eater, anything like that. You might not want to watch such mainstream anime, but they have a large fanbase for a reason... normally.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?